Add your HMS Raleigh basic training join up date!

Which month have you been given your joining date for?

• Oct 2007

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nov 2007

• Dec 2007

• Jan 2008

• Feb 2008

• March 2008

• April 2008

• May 2008

• June 2008/July 2008/Aug 2008

• Total voters
Thought I would start this off for all those new joiners on RR.

Basically, this thread is for all those RR members who are about to attend HMS Raleigh basic training now or in the near future, who have been given their dates.

Just simply add your joining up date (also, if you wish, the trade you will be joining as) to this thread and hopefully, others will follow in the hopes that you are able to find a ‘Raleigh buddy’.

Also, the poll added is to monitor what months the intakes are in.

Now, serious head on: Please strictly only use this thread to enter your joining dates, if you wish to pass on each other’s contact details, please do this via PM, however, keep in mind that you should not give out personal details over the internet to just any one

Dan..

Midshipman
Well lads am already at raleigh going into week 4 on monday will be doing my NMT training cannit w8, ye will all love it down here its a great laugh. Anyone coming down to raleigh within the next 2 weeks?

toejam

Lantern Swinger
Dan.. said:
Well lads am already at raleigh going into week 4 on monday will be doing my NMT training cannit w8, ye will all love it down here its a great laugh. Anyone coming down to raleigh within the next 2 weeks?
are you in cornwell div? if so hows it goin? i was one of the 3 lads who got discharged at the beginning

toejam

Lantern Swinger
id like to say i got discharged for fighting or taking drugs or something rock"n"roll but they discharged me over an old back injury which they already knew about but took them over a year to work out that i wasnt "fit" for the navy (sorry if i keep repeating this story on RR)

An absolute shite of an decision methinks!

Im just wondering how the group who joined on sep 2nd are doing?