ADAWS

They used migs when I first did my baby OM training and they carried them on board. I don't know if they still do.

G

guestm

tommo said:
They used migs when I first did my baby OM training and they carried them on board. I don't know if they still do.
They do, however when I dragged one out of it's stowage on the Manch the other week, the fucking things appear to have tripled in size.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
tommo said:
They do, however when I dragged one out of it's stowage on the Manch the other week, the fucking things appear to have tripled in size.
That wouldn't surprise me. You on there now?

G

guestm

tommo said:
tommo said:
No mate, was seariding. seems a cracking ship though, apart from a real dogshit surface team.

tommo said:
tommo said:
No mate, was seariding. seems a cracking ship though, apart from a real dogshit surface team.
Nothing a clip round the head with a brass roller rule wouldn't sort out lol It worked on me.

Shame I know the PWO(A) on there very well. The rouge still owes me a beer or two

As a baby golly before joining boats I was UAA1/2 and ADAWS trained **** me bros were in the charts still. I remember LL? and spinning the tracker ball

G

guestm

tommo said:
tommo said:
tommo said:
Nothing a clip round the head with a brass roller rule wouldn't sort out lol It worked on me.

Shame I know the PWO(A) on there very well. The rouge still owes me a beer or two
Had a good week on there, would happily join it as a draft.

tommo said:
tommo said:
tommo said:

Had a good week on there, would happily join it as a draft.
I would've if it wasn't Pompey. I am trying to get GUZZ based for the first time lol

As a baby golly before joining boats I was UAA1/2 and ADAWS trained **** me bros were in the charts still. I remember LL? and spinning the tracker ball
So........what was the key injection made when you heard Man Overboard from the OOW??? I just had this question and its 30 years since I touched ADAWS...still got it right though!!