Actual PJFT pass times?

I understand this topic has been discussed to within an inch of it's life (and beyond) but despite trawling through the various threads about PJFT, I cannot find a definitive answer to the pass time relating to the 2.4km run you do at a Nuffield health centre on a treadmill. The RN website says 11 mins 09 seconds for 15-24 year olds where as on my official invite to do my fitness it has a time in the realm of 12 mins 06 seconds!
Would anybody be able to give me definitive answer?
I hope to get mid 10 mins anyway it would just be nice to know.

I understand this topic has been discussed to within an inch of it's life (and beyond) but despite trawling through the various threads about PJFT, I cannot find a definitive answer to the pass time relating to the 2.4km run you do at a Nuffield health centre on a treadmill. The RN website says 11 mins 09 seconds for 15-24 year olds where as on my official invite to do my fitness it has a time in the realm of 12 mins 06 seconds!
Arrrgh - Beware that dreaded Treadmill, Robin !

JKelso

Midshipman
For 15-24 year olds, it’s 12 minutes 16 seconds, at a 0% incline. Good luck!