ACE! New Liebour Minister gets 64 traveller scum neigbours!

Why is it that when this happens to anyone I feel angry that it has been allowed to happen, but this timeI don't give a toss?

Re: ACE! New Liebour Minister gets 64 traveller scum neigbou

That put a big smil on my face.

I just wonder how fast she can get them moved? And what reason they will give for it being done so fast?

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
After what my corner of England has had to put up with from travellers, with the connivance of the police, this little piece of news has me absolutely jubilant - with the added bonus of enjoying anything that upsets anyone in the Stalinist 'NuLabour' governing clique. I hope this lot pursue the same habits our visitors practised of crapping al fresco & hope they are up-wind of the deeply-loathed Ms Jowell. With luck the property is blighted for keeps!

It will surely get rid of any 'scrap' in the area, and anything that isn't bolted down

Her security guys will be kept busy

The ''travellers '' have just done the same not far from me and the
Coooooncil is still fcuked --heheh!! They can't serve eviction/ planning /interim interdict etc etc etc cos they can't get hold of the owners
of the site to serve the notices.
The police are standing back cos its a civil problem and no criminal laws
broken ------------yet!!

:nemo: :nemo:

Normally I hate this sort of thing, but you know what? I AM LOVING IT.

Lets see how the spinless, gut wrenching, human rights loving twats get out of this one shall we?

Greenie said:
The ''travellers '' have just done the same not far from me and the
Coooooncil is still fcuked --heheh!! They can't serve eviction/ planning /interim interdict etc etc etc cos they can't get hold of the owners
of the site to serve the notices.
The police are standing back cos its a civil problem and no criminal laws
broken ------------yet!!

:nemo: :nemo:
It seem the travellers bought the land themselves a year ago according to the Scum. They just didn't tell the vendors who they were.

stab

mophead

Lantern Swinger

Seems they did everything legally except planning permission.....let's see how quick they get moved on.
She and all her cronies deserve to have travallers camped on their luxury country homes.

Good cartoon in today's SCUM - She's saying to them "I'm not here to complain, I was just wondering if you'd like to take over the building of the Olympic Village..........."

ha.loved it I hope she gets all the bother we get when gypos move in around here. Bet all the resepting diversity goes straight out the window when and not if the thieving gypo scum get moved on. :farao: :number1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0