Account suspensions

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Dec 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wouldn't mind a bit of clarification on why my account keeps getting suspended and unsuspended. Being that I am far from being the most contentious person on Arrse and RR?
  2. Could it be due to your stunning good looks and jealousy?
  3. I would like to know this also. Just through shear nosyness??
  4. Mind yer own you scouse git!!! :D
  5. I will not :D
  6. Thats exactly what I looked like on christmas day, except I was wearing my red shelly.
  7. Yeah I always thought you were a bit of a worry!!! 8O

Sadsack!! 8)
  8. Not being a sycophant I am in a position to tell you the truth.
    Whereas your posting are usually comical, but in a perverse way thought provoking, there are other factors that could perhaps influence the powers that be.
    It could be the moral degeneration that some times follows in the wake of your postings, or maybe the subject content? All this is really conjecture, but the one constant in all this is simple.
    Lets be honest, you really are one ugly mother fcukin doggo/rats son of a bitch, and you've only got a little willy. Snigger snigger. :oops: 8O :twisted: :)
  9. Probably. That and my animal magnetism.
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You know what they say about fly's and sh1te.
  11. Is it 'cos you is black?
  12. It's because I'm black, rats and have a tiny wiener isn't it?
  13. I heard you were hung like a bull hamster but could lick your own forehead :p

Reni_77 has been binned on arrse. He was a funny cnut aswell. I've been grooming him to come over here so hopefully that will give him the nudge he needs. He's ex Royal so should fit in
  14. Reni's been binned?

For fcuks sake!
  15. He must have been a darky as well. Racist bstards.
  16. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

When and why did that happen? I do mean the 2nd paragraph :roll:

Reni was one of the more original and funny members of Arrse. FFS the slightest indication of humour now and you are barred. Thank fcuk I am a boring cnut.
  17. Don't know what happened or when, but when I checked my PMs his name had been changed to 'sillyboy' and clicking on his account led to 'account suspended'.
  18. And all the while the chavmongs, walts, headwands, internet bullies, trolls, racists and throbbers roam free.
  19. Aye; and not one of them will shop at RVOPS or take business to the other site sponsors. I've thrown a bit of wedge RVOPs' way, when I could have got some of the articles cheaper elsewhere (they were very easy to deal with though so no complaints). Can't see the head-dobbers doing the same somehow :roll: