Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Account Deletion

L

Luke Robinson

I would seriously like to delete my account and any forum activity i have taken part of.

i dont know how to do this and would welcome advice

(changing my name is an option but i cant do that either)

thanks

EarlyChop

War Hero
Its too late for that Mr Robinson. All your posts, opinions, and details have been handed over to the relevant afco authority.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Stirling

Banned
I would seriously like to delete my account and any forum activity i have taken part of.

i dont know how to do this and would welcome advice

(changing my name is an option but i cant do that either)

thanks

Go to the bottom of the page and click on contact us, this will give you the opportunity to delete your account............and start a new one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Civil news: further changes to increase payments on account applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crown Nominee Account 2019-20 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: increase to 'payments on account' applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Latest results published in current account customer satisfaction survey MoD News 0
F Can't get bank account due to marker. Is this a bar to entry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
MoD_RSS Christmas comes early for first £5k winner of new Treasury-backed savings account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS have launched an official Twitter account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chance to ‘win while you save’ with new credit union prize account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extended restrictions for bankrupts who overdrew their bank account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Listen to the Regulators Podcast on CICs new Online Account Filing process!! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Russian account of Salisbury is a re-write of Orwell’s 1984 MoD News 0
Genghis My account of events at PRNC (RNAC) at HMS Collingwood Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Hooly watch out ship mates my Amazon account has just been hacked Bloody Computers 11
Fletchrfc Opening a bank account at Raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
Sgt Jobsearch Technical Sales Engineer / Account Manager - Chelmsford - £40K - £90K (Basic + Commission) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS News story: A First Hand Account of VJ Day by Vic Knibb MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Sales / Account Manager (IT/Telecomms) - Harlow - £16,000 to £25,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Key Account Manager - Birmingham - £30K - £35K + Attractive Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
B How the bloody hell do you delete your account Site Issues 11
MoD_RSS News story: Perpetrators of Bourgas terror attack should be brought to account MoD News 3
C Senior Account Executive/Account Manager, Guildford, £28k pa The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
B Business Phones Direct - Telesales Account Managers realistic OTE £45k per annum The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
B Sales Account Managers - Portsmouth The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil W. Daily Press: "Gripping Account Of Falklands Helicopter War To Be Told In New Book" The Fleet Air Arm 1
Naval_Gazer HMS Ledbury opens the Royal Navy’s account for 2012 The Fleet 0
D nsv account locked Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Bergen Defence Chiefs Must Be Called To Account Diamond Lil's 0
J Joining the Royal Navy - A step-by-step account Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
G Account suspensions Site Issues 48
Leo_Tonge Opening a bank account. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
N How do I deleted my account? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
NZ_Bootneck Advertising covering Account details. Site Issues 13
L changing a bank account Finance & Pensions 26
L Deleting my Account Current Affairs 21
slim Should universities take into account applicants' class? Current Affairs 29
Putzifly Troll deletion and Billy cocking around in London The Gash Barge 70
NZ_Bootneck Fastest thread deletion..EVER!! Diamond Lil's 7
N Deletion Topic from Platninum Submariners 4