Accomodation grades..

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Patrick, Mar 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone understand how the accomodation grades are broken down? Feel like I'm being royally shafted paying £53 a month, sultan was only £18!
  2. my mortgage is £936 a month....sod off lol
  3. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

In the real world you pay a lot of money for anything reasonably decent and then you get the privilege of paying utility bills too! £53 in London will get you one - two days rent in a decent 2 bed flat if you're lucky. My old place, which was a dive is now on the market at £1200pcm for a 2 bed flat.
  4. blimey, I cant wait to get into the mob adn start renting out my place
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

You'll be paying extra for mattress cleaning
  6. Damn!

Beat me to it!
  7. Get married, it's free then!
  8. Cheers SJRN, wasn't pointed out to me when I arrived.. sultan was a 6 man mess, culdrose is a 4 man mess, but alot better!
  9. 6 man mess:-D :-D:-D4 man mess:-D:-D:-D.
  10. Don't get it.. lol
    "SLAM" next but with bunkbeds! :-D
  11. SLAM with bunks, aint that just 2manups?
  12. I'll charge you 450 quid a month for a 1 bedroom flat. Plus, as mentioned elsewhere, extra for mattress cleaning (You'll need that because you'll have to earn the extra somehow).
    Then when you've paid your council tax, leccy, gas, essential maintenance (for the flat, not you) car payments etc etc you'll have some left.
    Not a lot it has to be said so I only provide the first mattress as they tend to get worn out quickly.
  13. Not any more, it's 34p a day!!! :-o extortion!!