Accommodation - AET's

SkullFuct said:
Lol on the topic (just for fun)

What ship has the best accomodation!
Type 45s :wink: So my Peers have informed me!!! But its not about accomodation. Its about your mates in the messdeck , that counts :wink: :wink:

brendan498 said:
Dont get drafted to a 42 they have shit accom divide them 2 and bring back the 21s
Good accomodation does mot make a good ship. Many on here prefer the old type 42 to the more modern ships

slim said:
brendan498 said:
Dont get drafted to a 42 they have shit accom divide them 2 and bring back the 21s
Good accomodation does mot make a good ship. Many on here prefer the old type 42 to the more modern ships
Absolutely, 3Q was never palatial on a stumpy 42 but I'd take that any day over a frigate.

And as for SLAM, that only serves to keep people in their room and away from the communal areas, IMO slowly killing the team ethos in the mob.

anglichanin said:
Tribals were way more fun - 60 to a mess and scran in the main drag - ahhh the memories :lol: :lol: :lol:
slightly of topic :roll: :roll: A Tribal dit :lol: :lol: A chef in the galley tipped a big pot of custard down the back of the range causing a power surge that melted the contacts in the 2 switches in the hanger activating the lift motors;

So Zulu flight became known as Pigmy flight, Wasp helicopter 442 was a write off!!!!!!!