Access denied (NMC)

Earlier today, one poster placed a new thread which I regarded as offensive. I wrote a sarcastic reply - no swearing or personal attack. There have been other replies since my post (I was first to reply), however, when I try to access the thread I get a message saying that access (to me at least) is denied.

Why is this? Who has done it?

I'm not throwing my toys here, this is a genuine query! To date I have not received a pm or explanation.

Anybody there.............?

Seadog

War Hero
If a post moves from one public forum to another a 'redirect' is sometimes left on the front page. If a post is removed to Admin a redirect will hit a cyber wall except for logged on Admin and mods. NotmeChief's offensive threads have been removed, nothing wrong with your post SB.

Well, fighting sneaky with sneaky, I have just logged out, to see if I could view the thread. No is the answer, 'cos it looks like it has been pulled.

Good, because even if what NMC had posted was the result of a drink and drug fuelled Saturday night, he should have dwelt a pause of two marching paces before posting such puerile and offensive drivel.

I truly hope it was not viewed by any friends or family of the deceased.

Post duplicated in NMC What a length!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I was the Moderator that moved the aforementioned thread, to be removed from public view. In due course the Administrators will make a decision about what to do with it and the OP in question.

Apologies to other members who posted; the decision was not aimed at you.

Thank you for your forebearance.

Sorry if I sound like a smart arse, but generally people are assigned dynamic IP addresses by their IPSs when they swithch on their routers.
True.

SEP86 said:
I expect the email address could be blocked.
False.

It would be possible to block a a chunk of IPs from a single ISP, but this is quite a blunt tool, and may block other users unintentionally.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
And rightfully so. We need fuckwittery and absolute mlaardom to maintain the status quo.

Now go slit your wrists you dull ****.
You are so right mucker. It's the ying and yang thang.

In this case, cut across and not along. I want to hear more of his inane ramblings as it makes me feel important.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Diamond Lil's 18
21_Man Site Issues 3
R Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6