Access denied 2

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Sep 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, I'm looking at the Last 50, as I do, when I notice that my post from yesterday had a response from 'nobheadnelson' or some such name (aka NMC?). I tried to open it up, and NADA! So I have been locked out of my own goddam thread - WTF!!!!

Does this mean that some knobhead who gets rattled, runs off and starts a new profile, then somehow manages to block an OP??

Please somebody, enlighten me!

Put this in Lil's as I suspect the mere mention of NMC and clones will cause some vitriol!!

PS, can somebody copy this so I can se what I've missed if nelson nobhead blocks me from another of my own threads!!!
  2. The sad loser (yes loser with one o fucktard) has blocked me too. Hopefully his terminal illness will kick in soon.
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Taking a guess, he's prob rattled on about the shooting with his gash jokes again. Some Mod has put the thread in internet limbo until the post can be removed.
  4. Does anyone know if he ever Served? Or was he even in the Sea cadets?

He does seem to have a (unhealthy) fixation with submarines and guns, combined with the lack of social graces of an, an ........ don't know what.

Let the melt down commence.........3, 2, 1 begin!
  5. witsend

I think his username NMC says it all.

I would say the helmet served and as proved on here many times, was a thick as shit cunt who was a waste of a good rum ration. I would guess he never made it past AB. Probably a danger to his shipmates and always in the shit. And you guessed it, his favorite saying was "NMC" as he tried to stitch somebody else up for his fuck up.

Generally an all round bellend and socially as popular as Hitler at a bar mitzvah.
  6. I haven't heard that one before but feck me its funny :laughing2:
  7. witsend

Feel free to use it in your autobiography.
  8. Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  9. This NMC has caused quite a response, especially since his utter cuntishness of the Jap Prostitute thread.
  10. Does NMC/nelsonnobhead wear Bridget Jones pants then?
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  11. Well observed, young Wits ...

I happened to have a spare 5 minutes and saw him write them, so I moved them out of the last 50 list so that other Mods could look at what he had written and if necessary edit his posts then return the threads to the list.
  12. LMFAO.....It will be a good title im sure, although, Boring, Lazy fat bastard will be more appropriate for me.
  13. Well done Sol!

Now, can I view my thread again?

PS how's your mum getting on?
  14. My pleasure. You should be able to see it again now.

Have just come off the ward and Mum still very poorly but hanging on in there, thank you.
  15. Chin up maa'm, Many thoughts are with you.
  16. Only thing he should wear is burning tyres!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Just an idea, but I'm seeing a trend develping here......

Norman (in all his guises!)

I claim my fiver, though I'd prefer 5.70 Euros (at today's exchange rate!) :-D
  18. Just wandered into his sort of profile and I think I've added him/it
    to my "Ignore" list. If the button's there, and I pressed it, will
    it work and what does it do?

Yours Questioningly,

Friendless Bill.
  19. Not sure about NMC but I wear them often, thought every bloke did. .:brushteeth: