Acceptable rig between establishments

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Manicpranic, May 27, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've seen a thread on this topic before but from years ago. What's acceptable now for travelling between establishments? I ditched my fancy smart civvies ages ago for the sake of space saving. Would PCS be acceptable?
  2. Skirt and a nice top, light jacket maybe.
  3. :rolleyes: I can never find a skirt that compliments my thighs well enough, so I have to stick to the trousers. A correctly fitted thong helps accentuate my best asset for the boys though, according to my wren friends anyway.
  4. Your Wren friends must be bloody old!
  5. :p More experience
  6. I have personally found my pink gingham frock attracts admiring glances
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Your pink what now?

8. Gingham frock. It goes well with the white socks and plaits. You can try green gingham, but it's not so fetching with blonde hair. And as an added bonus you can use the frock as a tablecloth.
  9. I thank you for your extensive knowledge. I now feel adequately prepped to make the journey. Wherever I lay my frock, that's my home. Or my dinner table.
  10. You can forget having a pint with me during my upcoming stay on South Island. :eek:
  11. Don't worry, Stirl, I'll be wearing my chastity thong.
  12. Oh no, don't say that was what you were going to wear too.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. When in transition between establishments I always found that a jockstrap and bowler hat were perfectly acceptable.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Like anyone gives a ****