Acceptable number of press-ups?

I think 23 is the standard for lads, not sure about girls. Tbh tho I reckon you should be able to do more than that, though im sure the instructors will help you out. You would be amazed how many peep dont know how to do a proper press-up.

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Yey, Smircula is back, I like you!

Do you want to go half on a baby? OH OH OH Maybe you could practice your press-ups at the same time- win win.

sara21 said:
Yey, Smircula is back, I like you!

Do you want to go half on a baby? OH OH OH Maybe you could practice your press-ups at the same time- win win.
I may be just being a bit thick here, but I have no idea what that means!! Care to explain?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Seriously for a moment, you should aim to be at least midway between the stated figures on "leablease's" link on arrival at Raleigh.

My advice is to achieve a pass rather than have to attend remedial training of an evening whilst everyone else is getting their kit ready for the next day.

Ninja_Stoker said:
Seriously for a moment, you should aim to be at least midway between the stated figures on "leablease's" link on arrival at Raleigh.

My advice is to achieve a pass rather than have to attend remedial training of an evening whilst everyone else is getting their kit ready for the next day.
Cheers, :) Ive got 7 weeks to go until Im off to Raleigh and I do quite a few press-ups everyday so hopefully should be ok.

KLNA-Cessna-Jockey said:
Give Sara21 a ring - Sounds very much like she'd like to help you improve your technique! (you lucky bugger) :thumright:
But only if you are sure youre performance is up to her standard, otherwise???????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WhizzbangDai The Gash Barge 14
N The Quarterdeck 28
Clouseau The Fleet 16