Accelerated Apprenticeship Aircraft Engineering Reading Material

Perry

Lantern Swinger
Never seen TG all the way through!! On small ships we always went to Flying Stations either before or during the movie so I always got to see a part of a movie but never the whole show.

Still haven't seen the whole film!!!
Its out on dvd :)

Waspie

War Hero
Its out on dvd :)
Whats a DVD???
I thought, (being an old git), everything was streamed!!!
Having given a few seconds consideration! Don't think I'll bother watching it!! Too much Yank Hung Ho!!!
'Two Turning - Two Burning - Ready to Roll"

Concentrate on Raleigh, Don't try and run before you can walk. The RN will teach you all you need, when you need the info. Getting ahead of your self can lead to disaster!! (Been there done that).
Any idea on how I’d go about being streamed down the F-35 route? I understand we get to choose a preference, and then it’s based on merit where you actually go.. but surely it’s mainly based on demand and what the RN need at the minute? How much of an impact does your preference of fixed/rotary wing actually have on where you end up?

Waspie

War Hero
Any idea on how I’d go about being streamed down the F-35 route? I understand we get to choose a preference, and then it’s based on merit where you actually go.. but surely it’s mainly based on demand and what the RN need at the minute? How much of an impact does your preference of fixed/rotary wing actually have on where you end up?
In short - NO!!!

Too long ago for me to comment of todays drafting system!

huwshpis

War Hero
In short - NO!!!

Too long ago for me to comment of todays drafting system!
Never experienced the drafting system as a reservist, but I should think it works like this - check the preferences and then send you where you DON'T want to go. (Needs of the Service, don't you know?)