AC after Raleigh

ChrisA

Lantern Swinger
Hi all,

I'm currently at Raleigh - about to start my fouth week.

Cutting a long story short - during my PSO interview last week, I was identified as a potential candidate for transfer to the AC branch immediately after Phase One.

I've Googled around but have been unable to find much information. Should I get clearance to transfer I'll obviously need to pass selection boards and tests, so need as much information as possible about the branch, work involved and the actual selection process. I need a green light from my DI before the process can kick-off, as such I'll need to impress him with some knowledge.

All I've been given is a small brochure, any more information or advice/guidance would be much appreciated!

chieftiff

War Hero
I haven't got a clue but had hoped someone would come along and help you out, it may be worth sending a PM to Avoiding Action for advice, I think he is an AC, but not 100% sure, he meddles in the branch somewhere!

chieftiff said:
I haven't got a clue but had hoped someone would come along and help you out, it may be worth sending a PM to Avoiding Action for advice, I think he is an AC, but not 100% sure, he meddles in the branch somewhere!
Ok then two Top Tips,

Stop the blog and contact AA...he'll sort you out!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Bases / Shore Est 32
future_ET(MES) The Fleet 89
ScaleyFins The Fleet 28