AC after Raleigh

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by ChrisA, Oct 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I'm currently at Raleigh - about to start my fouth week.

Cutting a long story short - during my PSO interview last week, I was identified as a potential candidate for transfer to the AC branch immediately after Phase One.

I've Googled around but have been unable to find much information. Should I get clearance to transfer I'll obviously need to pass selection boards and tests, so need as much information as possible about the branch, work involved and the actual selection process. I need a green light from my DI before the process can kick-off, as such I'll need to impress him with some knowledge.

All I've been given is a small brochure, any more information or advice/guidance would be much appreciated!

2. Top Tip...Stop Blogging, you're in the Military now.

3. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I haven't got a clue but had hoped someone would come along and help you out, it may be worth sending a PM to Avoiding Action for advice, I think he is an AC, but not 100% sure, he meddles in the branch somewhere!

4. Ok then two Top Tips,

Stop the blog and contact AA...he'll sort you out!

5. Ring the Chief Instuctor Direct on MIL 93510 6533. He will be able to answer any questions you may have young man