Abu Quatada

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Handler, Jul 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watching sky news , it looks as if he will be on his way very very soon .:smilebox:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. That's going to piss a whole load of people off.

Just think of all the self-righteous outrage that's going to go to waste.
  3. Lots of legal aid types crying into their weeties this morning.
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well he's gone. I believe Jordan when they say they won't give him a shoeing.

Wonder what the in flight meal will be?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Blackrat

I'm hoping it's Brokeback Mountain or Philadelphia.
  7. :hello2: Good riddance.
  8. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

In flight meal is surely a panini? What, you mean there are other options???
  9. Its a pity you lent How to make friends etc to the Dog, I think he may need it
  10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I hope they took full advantage of any spare seats to load his freeloading family onto the aircraft, including the son doing time for robbery at the moment.
  11. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Abu Quatada

'ave a banana

The outrage will reappear soon enough when some walnut brain confuses Quatada with the long gone Hamza and goes on about hooks.

Good riddance.

12. Nearly:oops:
  13. No matter what the man has done he is entitled to a family life.
    So give him what he is entitled to.....................Fly the whole family to Jordon, feck the expense
  14. Hamza was a PO? :shock:
  15. It took a while but he's gone, all we need to do now is get rid of his parasitic family.
  16. They've applied for a grant and are now in the process of opening a new Theme Park here in Devon. With the support of the British Government, *Quatada Land* will have some of the most thrilling rides that benefits can provide as well as an on site five-star Deportation Suite. It is understood that 75% of the white-knuckle rides are to be provided by Korean Airlines - the remainder coming from Canadas Rail Network.

It must be noted that this theme park is for prospective deportees only and is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Fast food to be provided by Abu-rger King (Halal style).
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Blackrat

18. Just to keep it pc Bill

19. Couldn't they squeeze the fekers into that Nissan Micra?
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  20. Also, This is a prosthetic friendly park, security by Sharon and Richard Law