About ABOUT "About RR NOT Harry Wales"

Just read this thread --what a load of fcukin cobblers and 5 pages worth

It must be the only thread that has ever stayed the course for------------

See Gash Barge header ------------------------------

The dullest,most irrelevant crap our users have to offer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Steve's post has now reached "The Gash Barge"
Wonder how long before PTP deletes it?
Steve set a record by having one post deleted from the gash barge, is he going for the DOUBLE?

The gang of 44 is growing.

And here we still sit awaiting an apology from Seacnut for his scathing remarks (which in cedently he didnt delete!)and will do so untill the cows come home.Unless he has the bollocks to apologise,which i doubt!

andym said:
And here we still sit awaiting an apology from Seacnut for his scathing remarks (which in cedently he didnt delete!)and will do so untill the cows come home.Unless he has the bollocks to apologise,which i doubt!
Now, now, Andy. Isn't Seasprouts an Ossifer? If so, as I know from my vast naval experience as a Hornblower fan, and a Walt, that an ossifer can never appear fallible, and therefore if Seasprouts is an ossifer he is infallible, therefore how can he apologise for any error which he cannot make. Common sense really! :eek:

Anyway much of what Seasprouts said is true, though I do contest the idea that I'm still a Christian. Once a believer, now a confirmed and devout Atheist! :lol:

Andy, I think you are working on the mistaken premise that Sea.... give's a ferk what others think of him. He doesn't. I wish I was so self assured, but appreciate having friends none the less.

If he is an Officer then he bloody ought to know better.Officer and a Gentlemanthe saying goes!I think its cos hes got Micropenis Issues.

I've no intention of deleting anything.

As I said over the last one. Spamming posts = deletions.

I deleted the one in the barge, the one in CA was allowed to stand till more detail was forthcoming.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Current Affairs 18
golden_rivet Diamond Lil's 8
Hideous The Quarterdeck 20