AB qualifications & Seaman’s discharge book

Hi all
I passed out of Raleigh and went on to serve 11 years as a CD obviously gaining an AB qualification along the way.
Does anyone know if it is then possible to have this AB qualification added to a British Seaman’s Discharge book and how I would go about doing it ie: signatures and stamps.
I already have the Seaman’s book in another capacity but would like to add my AB qualification to it if it possible.

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
Maritime Coastguard Agency since 2017 have made a lot of changes for the better with certification, MCA offices can add the stamps
Another good source of help is South West Maritime Academy, the owner is a font of knowledge for tickets and jobs, ex RM

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
Hi all
I passed out of Raleigh and went on to serve 11 years as a CD obviously gaining an AB qualification along the way.
Does anyone know if it is then possible to have this AB qualification added to a British Seaman’s Discharge book and how I would go about doing it ie: signatures and stamps.
I already have the Seaman’s book in another capacity but would like to add my AB qualification to it if it possible.
And don’t forget to get your tax back

these folks are spot on

Maritime Coastguard Agency since 2017 have made a lot of changes for the better with certification, MCA offices can add the stamps
Another good source of help is South West Maritime Academy, the owner is a font of knowledge for tickets and jobs, ex RM
That’s great buffersduffer, thanks for the info I’ll email the MCA with the same question then, no doubt they will want a small fee if they can do it lol

Latest Threads