AARSEing about with munitions

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by thingy, Jun 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fancy throwing Thunderflashes away, imagine the fun you could have on Bonfire night with a few of them things.

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mesing about with pyrotechnics is not big, not funny and not clever.

I should know.

I tried it and got sent to RNDQs in '90 for making that mistake... :oops: :twisted:

3. At this juncture I would have thought it unwise to make any adverse comments about the Army as the last episode of warship has yet to be seen.

4. Is that where they recruited you as a Reggie? :lol: ...to monitor yourself? o_O

5. Well you've got to elaborate now... can't leave us hanging like that.

6. Messing about with pyros may NOT be big, funny or indeed clever - but you have to admit that it IS bloody good fun!

McC

7. sgtpepperband

Thingy/PNG: I'll spin the dit - and it is a good one! - over a pint some time... :thumright:

8. Sure can. Winning the hearts and minds it used to be called. Do we still have that these days???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niblIE_Q5ts

9. Well if it's that good/bad I'll hold you to that... somehow... :bom: :thumright: ?!

10. Iv'e blown enough things up in my time to know what it's like and yes, I was having a 'laugh' re my comment about Bonfire night.

11. sgtpepperband

Mmm, and it's what Ranulph Fiennes was kicked out of the SAS for... :thumright:

12. It was a very effective way of removing a film set from one's family village, though!

13. In that case you are invited to one of my watering holes at work! :thumright: We have real ale here.

14. sgtpepperband

Eurgh! Guinness for me, I'm afraid... :thumright:

15. Ah! That would be a case of 'Who Dares Wins and loses' eh!
    Top man though!

16. Do you get kicked out of the Special Air Service? The reason I ask is that I was drummed out of the Brownies now this seems much more military than being kicked out?