AARSEing about with munitions

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Grim_Reaper said:
Fancy throwing Thunderflashes away, imagine the fun you could have on Bonfire night with a few of them things.
Mesing about with pyrotechnics is not big, not funny and not clever.

I should know.

I tried it and got sent to RNDQs in '90 for making that mistake... :oops: :twisted:

At this juncture I would have thought it unwise to make any adverse comments about the Army as the last episode of warship has yet to be seen.

sgtpepperband said:
Grim_Reaper said:
Fancy throwing Thunderflashes away, imagine the fun you could have on Bonfire night with a few of them things.

I should know.

I tried it and got sent to RNDQs in '90 for making that mistake... :oops: :twisted:
Is that where they recruited you as a Reggie? :lol: ...to monitor yourself? o_O

sgtpepperband said:
Grim_Reaper said:

I should know.

Well you've got to elaborate now... can't leave us hanging like that.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Grim_Reaper said:
Iv'e blown enough things up in my time to know what it's like and yes, I was having a 'laugh' re my comment about Bonfire night.
Mmm, and it's what Ranulph Fiennes was kicked out of the SAS for... :thumright:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
thingy said:
sgtpepperband said:
Thingy/PNG: I'll spin the dit - and it is a good one! - over a pint some time... :thumright:
In that case you are invited to one of my watering holes at work! :thumright: We have real ale here.
Eurgh! Guinness for me, I'm afraid... :thumright:

sgtpepperband said:
Grim_Reaper said:
Iv'e blown enough things up in my time to know what it's like and yes, I was having a 'laugh' re my comment about Bonfire night.
Mmm, and it's what Ranulph Fiennes was kicked out of the SAS for... :thumright:
Ah! That would be a case of 'Who Dares Wins and loses' eh!
Top man though!

Do you get kicked out of the Special Air Service? The reason I ask is that I was drummed out of the Brownies now this seems much more military than being kicked out?