Aaah ! the memories ........

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by whitemouse, Jun 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Paul from London, by any chance?
  2. Very Sorry Guys, drooling a bit made me lax with the address !!

:oops: - the shame !!
  3. ;)
  4. That picture of Kelly Brook just made my tummy fizz.
  5. I'm still fizzing !! :twisted:
  6. I do like to see ladies in full webbing, hold ups are quite qood if they've got the right thighs for them (no overhang).
  7. Many years ago, after much pleading, grovelling and dire threats, Mrs W_M, purchased said webbing from Janet Reger.

After a night of vino collapso, she went upstairs for a full dress rehearsal. I scuppered the rest of the bottle(s) and followed 15 minutes later, prepared for a serious sesh.

I would like to mention at this point that Mrs W_M was born chunky and the years have not been as kind as they might have been. Then again, she does like a scoop or three.

She was standing by the bed waiting for me (had probably been there for some time), waiting nervously for my comment. I tried, God how I tried, to keep a straight face, but couldn't hold it in and just howled with laughter. Like 2lb of shite in a 1lb bag I spluttered as the tears rolled down.

Full diplomatic relations were severed shortly after and it was days before we were even on nodding terms.
  8. The man who knew too little was on Film 4 last night. Cracking film, I've always liked Bill Murray, then I noticed this:
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

AAAaaaarh.........That's repulsive. Who has a gwar lava lamp?
  10. It's only a wig man:
  11. Another excuse for Mrs T , not a follower of fashion, not to slip into "something a little less comfortable" :(
  12. Kelly Brook, as lovely as she looks in the ironmongery, her gusset looks a bit padded. Either the painters are in, although I see no wings. or she might be on her transgender journey
  13. Would (and probably would still) have walked over hot coals for this lady ever since I saw her get her t1ts out on the "A kind of loving" series back in '82 on TV, Sunday night.
    Gutted when she married that Kilmer chap.
  14. Upside..she divorced him, downside..she comes from Stockport

But I would :twisted: