AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!! Please help me.......

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Nov 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please help me, for I have sinned. The sin, which was not an original one :neutral: actually occurred last night, ie the 31st of October. Yes, the end of bleedin' October! We were in our local hypermarket - had gone for fuel and some scran for us and dogs.

I'm blushing now - I had to by a goddam Christmas tree for SWMBO 'cos it was so pretty they might all be sold'. Well, that's bad enogh, but then she had to get new lights fo the new tree (we have a gizzilion in the store) then some baubles (we have several gizzilion of them too), in a 6 pack. Two off. It would have ben worse, but I managed to get a firm manly grip on her arm and guide her to the door..........

Ah well, only 54 days to go or whatever, then the great non event will be over!

Bah humbug. :grin:

2. Just like the rest of us you know your place.

3. Just for once - What Finky said...

4. Bender Sympathise, we were Christmas wrapping the Grandkids stuff about a month to get a head start as she has brought so figgin much.
    Then there is all the garden lights to go up, many moons ago when still a fit young jack I put sky hooks (not large pusser variety) up to hang crimbo lights all around the house and a big star on the apex, well this summer, son and I replaced all cast Iron guttering, wooden facia and soffits with plastic, thus removing sky hooks. The war office is now on the war path as to how she can get our house to light up like a sodding great crimbo tree, apparently it has to be done for the grandkids, and not just for her child like fun of the one day non event???????:sad7::sad7::happy10:

5. :sad7: Not such a bad sin as mine:geek: I visited the Viewing area at Caúldrose and bought a polo shirt with a white ensign on t he right breast with "Royal Navy" underneath.This is very sad and I ask you to forgive me. In mitigation;- I am a 73 year old O.D. Teddy Boy8)

6. Its OK Sonar ... you are not alone! Our gaff at present looks like 'kin Santa's Grotto as our village has a "Christmas Tree Festival" ... Something like 200 sad [email protected] set up trees in local church/hall/scout hut which then remain for 10 days ... all in aid of charity ... Er Indoors runs an "Alzheimer's Cafe" and thought it would be an idea to raise awareness so at the moment we have all the christmas boxes down out of the attic so she can raid them for baubles and the place is turning into a "bow factory" as she wants to cover the damn tree in different coloured bows ... only she can't tie tiddly bows so guess who got roped in! Necky witch even persuaded (conned) local co-op to donate the (plastic) christmas tree /lights.

7. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Fucking set of miserable Scrooge fuckers!

8. Scrooge is my hero .... Bah Humbug!

9. I sometimes feel like I resemble that comment, until mid-December, and get really into grimbo when I break up for crimbo and New Year, Mrs. Sumo, Daughter and 2 Daughter –in-laws will get a spar and pamper day courtesy of Santa, must try and stay in the good books, even if only for one day.:cheese:

10. tiddlyoggy

I fucking love Christmas. People try and be friendly and cheerful when out and about, and best of all it's the only time that the The Pogues get played on TV or radio!

11. You scumbag you maggot
    You cheap lousy faggot
    Merry christmas your arse I pray God it's our last

Excellent few lines!

• Like Like x 1
  12. tiddlyoggy

Shane McGowan maybe drunk more often than he is sober, but there is no denying that he is a first class lyricist. That is the best Chrimbo song ever without a doubt.

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Surely not!! :shock:

14. tiddlyoggy

As much as I love Australia, the thought of Christmas in red hot weather is just too weird.
    As for the wiggles, I put them in the same category as Towie, X factor etc etc. Sadly 2 of my nephews love them, it's torture being at their house at times.

15. tiddlyoggy

I've heard a rumour that Blobby is next to get his collar felt in the Jimmy Saville scandal.:biggrin:

16. tiddlyoggy

17. Scrooge for Communities Minister, Hum Bab....Bah Bumh.....Bum Hahb...........Fuck it Merry Humbug!