Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhh!

With only 15 years to go to retirement, should I regard myself as...

• My mental age (50)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How old I look (21/70... take your pick)?

• How many years till retirement (15)?

• Total voters
thingy said:
Bloody hell, I'm 45 today. Only 5 years to go before I'm eligible to become a Saga member...... :biggrin:
Happy Birthday Steve

:eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

Hope you have a few :eek:ccasion5: at the Palace ??

I reach 3 score and one next week !! .... where does the time go.... :scratch:

johne said:
Thingy don,t feel bad. Saga great car ins £160 for my Terrano. :dwarf:
I tries this mob - and they were pherkin expensive (they probably think all over 50s are rich .. !!)
CSMA (Frizzell) are more amenable to a deal - but depends on your jalopy ......

Happy Birthday Steve

Don't worry about Saga until the day before your 50th!!! Fcukin Saga, used to be a postie and hated it when a load of their stuff used to come through, bloody stuff weighed a ton!!! Grrrrr!

stab

Happy Birthday. As far as the question is concerned - age is only a state of mind brought on by thinking too much.

Chill mate. You ain't old.

SF

thingy said:
Bloody hell, I'm 45 today. Only 5 years to go before I'm eligible to become a Saga member...... :biggrin:
Must be the old grey cells, but I've just remembered it's my sister's b'day today also ....!!
Must get a card off quick (blame the postie delays :lol: ) and an even quicker telecall tonite !!

So you're an Aries the Ram too ?? ;)

And born on 8 April....that's luck itself, so cheer up. If you're healthy and have enough to eat today, all the rest is gravy. 45 is no age ....and I bet you know far more today than you did on your 25th.....that's knowledge hard-earned......and you have a GSOH, that counts, so enjoy. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Sorry Thingy, I forgot my manners and forgot to wish you happy birthday in my previous post.

I hope you had a good one. :thumright:

Thanks all. Lovely birthday and a pleasant light headed evening fuelled by Sancerre rather than beer! :biggrin: I see the majority have decided I should pretend I'm 15 again.... so could someone send me information and an application form to join the Andrew. I should like to point out that despite my current qualification I am not interested in applying to be an Ossifer or Reggie! ^_^;

Can I have my hair back someone? ;)

Latest Threads