AA Marine Engineer

Cam65

My Son has been accepted onto the AA ME route, he had to wait until A Level day for the Navy to let him know, he has not got a date for the PRNC yet, I assume he will get it through shortly. His start date is the 28th of October and his mother is missing him already ;).
The whole process took 5 months and was very painless, the AFCO form the Manchester office was very helpful and kept us informed throughout the whole process . So all in all a very positive recruitment experience so far, fingers crossed.....

Eviqs

Midshipman
I'm also going in as AA ME, my date is the 28th also. I've got my date for my PRNC today which is for the 14th of October.

Possibly it will come through later in the day or tomorrow.

Eviqs

Midshipman
My Son has been accepted onto the AA ME route, he had to wait until A Level day for the Navy to let him know, he has not got a date for the PRNC yet, I assume he will get it through shortly. His start date is the 28th of October and his mother is missing him already ;).
The whole process took 5 months and was very painless, the AFCO form the Manchester office was very helpful and kept us informed throughout the whole process . So all in all a very positive recruitment experience so far, fingers crossed.....
I must add, I'm from a similar region (Blackburn), so i presume they will have us all going up at the same time?

Cam65

The lad got his letter of Provisional Offer today, he has to wait till his AFCO gets back from holiday to book his PRNC, all you have to do now is try not to do anything silly between now and then :)

The lad got his letter of Provisional Offer today, he has to wait till his AFCO gets back from holiday to book his PRNC, all you have to do now is try not to do anything silly between now and then :)
I have to seriously get my fitness back up :eek: I made the mistake of not prepping as much as I should, Last week I was going to regular intake in February but a massive turn in events as you can see! :D
Congratulations to your son too! So excited and nervous lol

Cam65

The lad has had an invite to a Final Entry brief in Manchester as well as his self measurement form plus an acknowledgement form for medical and criminal records just to say there have been no changes since the original details were submitted.
Still no Mention of a PRNC tho !

The lad has had an invite to a Final Entry brief in Manchester as well as his self measurement form plus an acknowledgement form for medical and criminal records just to say there have been no changes since the original details were submitted.
Still no Mention of a PRNC tho !
They haven't been able to get me onto the PRNC either, says its all booked up, so have wavered that for me.
I'll be going straight to basic training. I feel like ill be at a slight disadvantage to others but it'll just mean I'll have to work a little harder :D

Cam65

They haven't been able to get me onto the PRNC either, says its all booked up, so have wavered that for me.
I'll be going straight to basic training. I feel like ill be at a slight disadvantage to others but it'll just mean I'll have to work a little harder :D
He's been told he is not going on one, so direct to Raleigh as well, his fitness isn't an issue so should be fine. I'm sure you will too.