AA ET/ME Recruitment chances

Eviqs

Midshipman
Hi all,

I am just a little concerned about my position/chances of getting the position of AA ET/ME.

I have successfully completed all of the stages of the recruitment process (many thanks to the people on this forum) and my AFCO has bid for my date. He told me that there are only 24 slots available this year for the role and currently I am sitting at number 8. He also told me that the cut off date is around June/July and in that time frame MANY other people will be applying and depending on how they do, my chances will be reduced.

I don't have any ongoing applications for other roles so I am slightly worried that I may not get the role.

Any useful advice or information given regarding the chances of my success/ what to do next would be greatly appreciated,
cheers.

KeepGoing

Midshipman
Presumably the cut off runs from June/July to the next June/July (I don't know so stand corrected), as June is only 3 months away, and you are in the top 33% of recruits who are guaranteed spots (this is excluding the people who have probably passed but not made the grade for a spot), I would say you are in a good position to keep a place for the next 3 months.

Otherwise the only real option is to wait and see, if you get a spot then perfect, if not then I am sure your AFCO will have other options for you, presumably you could go in as a normal ETME quite quickly if you wanted to

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Recruitment campaign launches for inaugural Chair of new environment watchdog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 4,000 extra police officers to fight crime as recruitment continues MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Attorney General launches recruitment campaign for new Chief Inspector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS APHA launches recruitment campaign for plant health inspectors MoD News 0
S How are recruitment tests marked? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Third record-breaking year for GP trainee recruitment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recruitment director ban after £150k bonus prior to liquidation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recruitment starts for new EHRC Chair and board members MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Green light for COVID-19 trial recruitment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parole Board Chief Executive's blog - June 2020 recruitment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MHRA suspends recruitment to COVID-19 hydroxychloroquine trials MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Parole Board launches member recruitment campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 3,000 extra officers join police in recruitment drive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recruitment for Independent Reviewer of Prevent launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adult social care recruitment care campaign launched to boost workforce MoD News 0
L Recruitment & Coronavirus Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd Apprentice Recruitment MoD News 0
Q What is the current status on recruitment Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
MoD_RSS New service allows DBS to respond quicker to recruitment requests during COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): letter from the Minister of State for Care to recruitment agencies MoD News 0
K Officer Recruitment rejected because of GCSEs? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
MoD_RSS National recruitment campaign for paramedics, radiographers and nurses begins MoD News 0
K Air engineering technician recruitment phase Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
G Recruitment test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
R Recruitment tes Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
soleil FB: RN Recruitment - An Insight Into The Medical Assistant (Submariner) Role Submariners 0
J Currently in the recruitment process (FAA Pilot application) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
M Medical Technician recruitment RFA 0
soleil FB: RN Recruitment - "Behind The Scenes Of A Submarine" Submariners 9
C Failed recruitment eye test Joining the Royal Navy 1
B RFA Recruitment Questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
N Recruitment development weekend & NMT100 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
MoD_RSS Next phase of adult social care recruitment campaign begins MoD News 0
B Royal Navy recruitment Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS Teacher Recruitment Bulletin MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Circular 007/2019: Eyesight standards, police recruitment MoD News 0
Random New RFA Recruitment videos RFA 3
MoD_RSS Agency appointed to support recruitment of legal professionals for research MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister launches police recruitment drive MoD News 0
S No diver recruitment?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS New recruitment drive for Team Tempest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government acts urgently to protect judicial recruitment MoD News 0
O Overly busy International Recruitment Desk? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
D Naval service recruitment test Joining the Royal Navy 4
MoD_RSS Press release: Planning Inspectorate launches inspector recruitment campaign MoD News 0
MorganCUFC Recruitment Test, what to bring? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS News story: Companies House opens its doors for digital recruitment sessions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New teacher recruitment service set to save schools millions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil/crime news: recruitment exercise for Legal Aid Review Panel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Improving service to customers: The recruitment drive and a better online service MoD News 0