a wee question

polariod

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:
and me and NZ are ex gigalos if you know anyone who needs servicing.....

I had a word with my Morag and she says you are fine to come and see to her Blobs but NZ is a non starter cos of his affection for Merinos. She thinks Merinos are stuck up, even worse than the Taffies.

Pol :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
Many thanks for that. However, I actually wrote my books to put my demons to rest and the idea worked immenseley.

Currently I'm in the throws of completing a novel. It has a purpose, but I guess it would be nice to make a success of it.

Cheers

Greendeath

Aka: Steven Preece

rigpig1

I like to wear latex as well !! But back to my original question.

If he is indeed who he says he is why in this quote below from one of his posts does he wite it as if some one else wrote the book ???
Why not say "In my second book" and "Maybe i should just stick with the ale"
The plot thickens !!!! :???:

Greendeath said:
In his second book he says he's all against drugs so the weed will be a none starter. Maybe he should just stick with the ale and join the RAC. They're better than the AA.

Greendeath

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
rigpig1 said:
I like to wear latex as well !! But back to my original question.

If he is indeed who he says he is why in this quote below from one of his posts does he wite it as if some one else wrote the book ???
Why not say "In my second book" and "Maybe i should just stick with the ale"
The plot thickens !!!! :???:

Greendeath said:
In his second book he says he's all against drugs so the weed will be a none starter. Maybe he should just stick with the ale and join the RAC. They're better than the AA.

Greendeath
The plot doesn't thicken. That was a red herring. However, at least you pinged it a few months later.

Someone was supposed to ping Greendeath. My fighting name in the boxing rings of thailand in my second book. There ya go!!!

Cheers

Steve