A thread for all the tossers

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by wet_blobby, Apr 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ok, I'm fed up with the stupid and dumb posts about HMS Kernow by Rum-rat, Hardhead and mgsmiley, I'm a dumb tosser as well so I thought "lets have our own thread" you lot sound like a bunch of remf jessies....convince me different?

You bunch of tossers spout of at members of this forum who, in my opinion you dont have the right to be in the same room as, let alone talk to...so come on then you feckin hero's give me your credentials....feckin tossers.
  2. Blobby can you say what you mean and do not beat about the bush
  3. Easy Blobs, you'll blow a gasket mate!
  4. wet_blobby

Sorry boys...I'm just fed up with limp wristed feckin jessies who seem to know everything...tossers
  5. No need to apologise ,Blobs you the man.............you say it as you see it
    gota love the man that stands up for what he feels is right....
  6. Ah! HMS Kernow!

Meni HMS Cornwall yw rydh

Y'n wiasva ma
    Click here if you only speak English

Dy' Mergher 4/4/07: Wosa 13 dydh yn-dann dhalghenn a Bow Iran, an 14 gwer hag unn venyn re beu gesys dhe wari gans Lywydh Iran. Y teuth an nowodhow hedhyw orth diwedh a guntellyans gwask. Gelwys vens warbarth wosa diw seythun a argya ynter Loundres ha Tehran. Kannasow Iran a wre leverel bos an veni dalghennys yn dowrow Iranek, byttegyns yth esa kannasow Breten Veurek ow leverel i dhe vos yn dowrow Irakek ha bos prov anodho. Heb mar yth esa meur a dhadhel a-dryv dhe dharasow prennys hag own dhe Iran bos an pow diskwedhys dhe'n bys yn gis drog. Ytho, wosa kewsel yn sevur ha rag termyn hir a-dro dhe studh Iran y'n bys, an Lywydh a ambosas aga gasa dhe wari a-vel ro Pask. Arbennik o hemma dhe Gernow awos bos an gorhel HMS Cornwall gans kevrennow tynn gans Kernow. Dres henna, y teuth ha bos apert bos unn esel an meni a-dhiworth Heyl. Nathan Summers o an den diskwedhys der bellwolok Iranek ow tiharasa rag mos y'n dowrow Iran.

Mir orth hwedhlow koth

Dhiworth an Pennskrifer...
    Mars eus nowodhow dhywgh hag edhomm y dhannvon dhymm, e-bostyewgh dhymm dre an kevrenn ma.

Nathan Summers
    Ha Nathan Summers yn-dann dhalghenn Iran, pobel Heyl a golmas snodys melyn a-der-dro dhe'n dre. Nathan o den pur a-vri a'n dre awos y vos kyns ost an bar yn Diwotti an Cornubian.

Os ta trigys yn Loundres?

Ilow MP3 dhiworth: SKWARDYA ha KRENA

Meni HMS Cornwall dalghennys
    Dy' Gwener 23/3/07: Pymthek esel an meni HMS Cornwall veu dalghennys hedhyw gans lu Iran. Yth esa an gorhel ow helghi kewargh hag arvow y'n Golf Arabek ha skath veu dannvenys a-vel rann an oberans na. Skath gonn a gachyas an skath Breten Veurek ha dell grys an governans Iranek, yth esa yn dowrow Iranek orth an pols na. Byttegyns, an governans Breten Veur a lever nag esa ha bos y'n dowrow Irakek. Res yw dhe gannasow restra tenkys an varners. Kales vydh drefenn bos dadhel veur ynter an West hag Iran a-dro dhe arvow nuklerek. An Kenedhlow Unys a grys bos Iran ow trehevel tanbellen nuklerek. Iran a lever nag usi, ha bos oll an daffar rag purhe plutonium rag drehevel tredanva nuklerek.

http://www.geocities.com/cornishnews/ :D
  7. wet_blobby

feck sake Oil slick, I struggle with English let alone some Celtic bolloxs.
  8. I've always been very fond of celtic bollox, I used to date this guy called Mik from Newquay, but that is a whole other story!
  9. Blobbs

As usual you excel yourself by speaking your mind mate, full credit to you for doing so. I think the aforementioned are a little bit pissed on passed events "death before dishonour" types. Yeah, well, you aren't no good to anyone dead are you, i see enough of that personally to know that!!!

Once again i note to those bone individuals out there "WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH IRAN" A peaceful resolution by political means would far outweigh giving the US and Israel in the form of AIPAC the excuse it needs to attack these facilities and in doing so save many lives of both military personnel, and civilians. We are going around in circles here people, move on!!!

10. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So it was HIS bollocks you were trampling on.........
  11. Yep they don't put RPG's in shrouds Nuts!!!
  12. Generally just small body parts my dear. xxx

:cry: :(
  13. wet_blobby

Well nutts, I see two of the afore mentioned have been on the site and declined to comment, so I guess my comments stand....feckin tossers.
  14. Unfortunately your right Nuts :( WB you calm down now?? Big Pinta hug coming you way mate!!
  15. Agreed mate. Not really wishing to use this to make a point but the condolences page is also lacking certain names. However, again rest in piece those personnel who were killed yesterday, a sad day yet again!!

16. Morning all. Hope you all had good weekend. Where can I find a translation for your post then OS ?

I have enough problems understanding some of the accents Im working with (Bristol n zummerzet) let alone having to decipher that lot.
  17. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. Give it time and the yanks will get bored and move on to their own countries latest disaster. It is a bit galling though to have some IGNORANTCNUTINGFERKER come on to a RN/RM site and waffle on about Vietnam or how ferkin cool it is to be a US Marine and how they would have reacted in this situation or any other I for one am not interested, if I was I'd log on to some Yank site and fill my boots. My advice to our American 'friends' is go back to listening to Rush Limbaugh or believing Shrubs latest lies.
    Rant over going for a lie down now. :wink:
  19. wet_blobby

US Marines...I've squat and curled somethings with more intelligence and backbone than some of them I've met....and it took longer to cultivate than boot camp.
  20. There's a Grockle button top left