a "This Mod is a cnut" thread

In response to PTP wish,we humbly start this thread. :lol

In fact I don't think you've truly arrived as a Mod , until someone starts a "This Mod is a cnut" thread

Enjoy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a relatively light poster who has not been modded it will be interesting to see if this thread is allowed to continue or will the mods live up to the stereotypes some believe them to be and delete it

leave it and be damned

delete it and be damned

andym said:

In fact I don't think you've truly arrived as a Mod , until someone starts a "This Mod is a cnut" thread

This smacks of favouritism.......now everyone knows that I haven't arrived.... :( :( :(

Will a vote from Slimey count ????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

RM

Ninja_Stoker said:
Bergen said:
This smacks of favouritism.......now everyone knows that I haven't arrived.... :( :( :(

RM
Happy to oblige Bergs, where do you live again, before I make you feel wanted? :lol:
LOL................that's below the belt...... :lol: Just a Cornishman helping out in the third-world :roll: :roll: :roll:

RM

Bergen said:
andym said:

Will a vote from Slimey count ????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

RM
How do you know the thread isn't about you, Bergs. It names no Mod in particular. :lol:

Bergen said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Bergen said:

RM
Happy to oblige Bergs, where do you live again, before I make you feel wanted? :lol:
LOL................that's below the belt...... :lol: Just a Cornishman helping out in the third-world :roll: :roll: :roll:

RM
I thought Cornwall was in the Third World! :D :D :D

...What with iPods and the like... :wink:

I think that all Moderators are cunts, except for Sailbad the Sinner, Bergen, Jenny Dabber, Deeps , Fly Navy, Ghost Rider, The COs, Silverfox, Geoffrey. Reservist Monkey, Rincewind and Pierre Argh.

So by my Powers of deduction that leaves......................................................................Oh,I am suprised!LOL

higthepig said:
I think that all Moderators are cunts, except for Sailbad the Sinner, Bergen, Jenny Dabber, Deeps , Fly Navy, Ghost Rider, The COs, Silverfox, Geoffrey. Reservist Monkey, Rincewind and Pierre Argh.
Good to see forgiveness is alive and well higs :p :p xx