Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"A talent I haven't got..."

labrum

War Hero
Thought I'd start this in Lil's as it's bound to degenerate...

[video]http://youtu.be/e64DJemlUec[/video]

G

guestm

Thought I'd start this in Lil's as it's bound to degenerate...

[video]http://youtu.be/e64DJemlUec[/video]

It's all ridiculous, but 2:21 to 2:36 is just downright rude. I will never play guitar again, it's now pointless.

Polto

War Hero
Indeed mlp. But I'm quite a fan of the talents of Igor Presnyakov myself...he makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up....*shudder*...

EarlyChop

War Hero
Dang, just when I'd got Cannon Rock and Classical Gas (partly) down some cunt comes up with this.

Talented to say the least.

Polto

War Hero
Just watched the Jose one...wow. He cheats...he doesn't once look at his guitar. Praps if I shut my eyes I will be able to play exactly like that...

Now you've got me started. This guy is fabulous enough but all those other YouTube links taking me back to Santana, Feliciano, Hendrix, etc. I might even break out my old Woodstock DVD. There goes my night.

labrum

War Hero
Now you've got me started. This guy is fabulous enough but all those other YouTube links taking me back to Santana, Feliciano, Hendrix, etc. I might even break out my old Woodstock DVD. There goes my night.

Glad to be of service... ;)

dyst0piate

Lantern Swinger
Just watched the Jose one...wow. He cheats...he doesn't once look at his guitar. Praps if I shut my eyes I will be able to play exactly like that...

Would be pointless seeing as he's blind.

They both make my grade 3-twiddling-about a little pitiful to say the least.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Amazon launches new Military Talent Pool MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Maximising talent through diversity and inclusion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Embassy receives certification as a good place to work for LGBTI+ talent in Chile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches Health and Care Visa to ensure UK health and care services have access to the best global talent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to attract top global talent, including from Singapore MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Third generation mariner to turbocharge the future of maritime’s brightest talent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We’ve signed the Tech Talent Charter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Talent Management MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Reaching 2.4%: Securing the research talent of tomorrow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Mims Davies speech on Sport England Talent Plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: African tech talent touches down in London to participate in Go Global Africa programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Next generation of artificial intelligence talent to be trained at UK universities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Margot James' speech at the Tech Talent Charter's one year anniversary event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Up to £50 million to develop world leading AI talent in the UK MoD News 0
soleil Forces Network News: "Will It Race? Royal Navy Engineers Inspire Young Talent" Bases / Shore Est 1
P Talent-spotting, Hollywood star on N-sub Submariners 10
soleil BFBS: "Submariners From HMS Talent Win Trophy" Submariners 2
Rodgersthecabinboy Thailand's got talent Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Mail: 5 Days On One Of Britain's Silent Warriors, HMS Talent Submariners 13
soleil DefPro: "HMS Talent Maintenance Period Breaks New Ground" Submariners 0
soleil Navy News: "Talent Spotting In The Gulf Of Oman" Submariners 1
LeTache88 Britains Got Talent?! The Quarterdeck 10
BillyNoMates Britains Got Talent - Semi Finals Diamond Lil's 4
soleil Navy News: "Show, wadi, body for HMS Talent in the M/East" Submariners 0
soleil Homeport Mag: Interview with a Leading Chef on HMS Talent Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
rod-gearing Rum Ration does Britains got Talent Diamond Lil's 41
BillyNoMates "Britains got Talent"(ed) Plastic Surgeons Diamond Lil's 1
sgtpepperband "Britain's Got Talent" star Susan Boyle Diamond Lil's 38
soleil HMS Talent - Exercise Blue Toreador Submariners 5
Rincewind Britian's Got Talent Current Affairs 28
NotmeChief Britain Hasn't Got Talent. The Gash Barge 18
brazenhussy Pavarotti-A great talent lost... Current Affairs 4
P Talent and TV? Diamond Lil's 6
slim So has Britain got talent? Diamond Lil's 10
MoD_RSS Welsh Secretary visits Milford Haven Port as UK Government lays out Freeport plans to boost the economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: We haven’t won fight against Daesh yet MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Essex haven for nature gets new protection MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker Applying to join, but: "Haven't heard anything...." ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
BFRS DEPUTY HAVEN MASTER (Shipping Operations) - Bristol The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
B Weird; Can I apply for jobs even though I haven't put my notice in? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 4
S Milford Haven waterway training exercise hailed a success Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
B For those who haven't seen - SSBN Pin and Submariner Patch images. Submariners 48
sgtpepperband "My! Haven't you changed..?!" Diamond Lil's 2
wet_blobby Shaven haven..... Diamond Lil's 13
T Does Jersey want to be known as a Paedophile Haven? Current Affairs 12
G I got TMU Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
N got my interview Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 41
G Who got September Intake dates? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
BUCK1939 Anyone got any photos from 1960's of the Ship's Company lining the deck when leaving port. The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Do your tax return before it drives you quackers, you’ve got one week to go! MoD News 0