A sweet Alternative

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Nov 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is my practise to take myself on a Bike ride every morning as early as I can.
    It is very invigorating and also lets me oggle the fanny going to the local comp and see what Jimmy got and I dipped out on.
    That aside the War Office gave me a direct order to visit the local Olde Worlde Sweet shop and get her a couple of the big sweet jars to use as containers for her Pickled Onions.
    As it happened the woman had three, I was required to bring back two so I had a thought.
    Fuckin Tins of chocolates are always filled with a load of shite I don't want like strawberry creams and raspberry or even worse coffee.
    Upon enquiring I discover that the jars hold approximately 6Ibo of sweets. So that's 24 quarters. A quarter is on average 85p. So 24x85=2040 or £20.40p. So about £6.00 a Ib.
    I filled the fucker up with every variety of sweet known to man, that I like and it in fact was nearly toppers for just about £15.00.
    A tin of roses cost £12.99 for 975 grams or 2.15Lbs approx.
    My sweets cost £3.40Ib and I got fuckin oodles of real good shit, chocolate toffee, rum toffee, chocolate Brazil's, buttered Brazil's, the fuckin ish.
    Get in there.
    I may need to peddle further now.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012