A story to warm Guzzlers heart.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by janner, Feb 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

2. The sponger should have her money stopped and her kids taken into care.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Except the story was exposed on "question time" as being a complete load of shite.
    It did however fail to tell you she won't be scrounging from anyone for too long as she has terminal cancer.

4. Tell us a bit more rummers didn't see QT

5. Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  6. The story was she lived in a council house where the council decided she was toppers and needed moving.
    The council flogged a dollop of land to a housing trust who decided to build a six bedroom gaff and offer it to her. She was reluctant to accept as in the mean time the fuckin daily rag had put the story about as to her being a stage 1 scrounger.
    She is terminally ill with cancer and the horse was either lent or bought for her as a gift to let her end her days with a bit of fun. Trouble is I've seen about six different versions so fuck knows what the truth is.
    Good luck to her if shes genuine and bollocks to her if she ain't.

• Like Like x 1
  7. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Our very own resident "Thomas Paine" has spoken.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cant say no more on that cheers

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

10. And one of her ex neighbours is a fortune teller, predicting her children will be idle too.
    Like her dad no doubt.
    Could this country be any more fucked up, with its gossip fuelled press and the hoards of people willing to believe the Daily wail when they find it gives them a good gripe, but condemn it as a gossiping load of shit other times?
    They conduct a witch hunt and print predictions by ex neighbours but even suggest a foreigner might be no good or a waster,........holy shit Batman your a racist and a bigot.
    And lets be honest when the outrage bus runs out of fuel, you all get off and go home.
    How many can honestly say that a wave of apathy does not swamp them when its time to vote. How many really no really (not bullshit RR dribble) lobby their MP when the bile rises?
    I've written to mine so many times he gets worried when he don't hear from me for a while, thinks he's got lucky and I've croaked.
    Does it do any good? Well it would do if everyone was honest and told them bastards what they think instead of all us on here.
    People Power.:-x

• Like Like x 1