A space going in my w*nk bank.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Dec 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since the untimely demise of Brittany Murphy, there is now an extra space going in my celebrity w*nk bank.

Just to remind you of why she had a special place in so many of our hearts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also top marks to her now ex husband for trapping in way above his weight. Rats fcuker.
    [​IMG]

So if anyone could suggest a suitable replacement for my tug library it would be muchos appreciado.

Ideally She should be American, shit at acting, filthy looking and preferably have a healthy drug problem, it would also help if she gets fcuked by Eminem in a film that I can watch on youtube, but this is not completely necessary, more of a bonus if you will.

2. I would say 'too soon!' and pretend to be outraged but I'd only be lying to everyone and more importantly to myself.

3. She won't fully decompose for a good number of weeks mate. Her cadaver still has potential so get your vinegar strokes in quick; she'll get even slimmer dead

4. It's never too soon or too late for that matter. I'm sure the mortuary technician is thinking exactly the same thing as Brittany's still warm body lies on a trolley under his watchful eye.

5. Might I suggest Elisha Cuthbert of 24 fame. Can't act for love nor money, her career is in freefall, reckoned to have a hefty coke habit and may have dyked out with Paris Hilton.

6. Fucking good call, I watched Love Actually on Saturday night, where she makes a brief appearance, been trying to remember her name all weekend.

7. You actually admit to that, Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus 8O

8. Any film that contains the following women, gay story line or not, is good in my books:
    Sienna Guillory
    [​IMG]

Heike Makatsch
    [​IMG]

Jo Page
    [​IMG]

Keira Knightly
    [​IMG]

Ivana Milicevic
    [​IMG]

January Jones
    [​IMG]

Shannon Elizabeth
    [​IMG]

Denise Richards
    [​IMG]

Have I made my point?

9. No...but you've given me one :oops:
    Whatever happened to Jo Guest, she was my fantasy babe for ages. Kept me sane on many a patrol.

10. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Eloquently, I feel!
    I find it quite hard (Fnar, fnar) to place some of those girls in the film though.

11. I believe she makes a bit of cash on the side doing adverts for the Adult Channel and the like. She still gets her clunge out for the odd top shelf magazine, while still fit, she is getting a little saggy around the ears compared to her glory days.

12. tiddlyoggy

She got old! Lets face it her only talent was her looks/body so she was hardly likely to make it as an actress/presenter was she. Probably still worth a wipe though.

13. Be honest, stand fast Keira Knightly, none of those others are known for their acting talent (and I'd still give Jo Guest one even if it was just for the dit)

14. Sienna Guillory is Colin Firth's missus who rags his brother, great scene with her in knicks and undies in bed near the beginning.

Heike Makatsch is the slag with blow job lips, who is working for Alan Rickman, great scene with her in filthy red knicks getting into bed.

Jo Page is the extra bird who is always shagging the bloke from the Office, tits out and everything.

Keira Knightly features quite heavily, she gets married in it.

The next ones are all the yanks who the annoying bloke from the BT advert meets in the bar and the last two are the ones he brings home.

I actually forgot to put Elisha Cuthbert in the mix as well who is another one of the yank birds.

15. Who's the one coming out with gay comments now!

Acting talent indeed, I mean pah! Who said anything about acting. :D

16. tiddlyoggy

Sienna Guillory is one that I didn't recognise and a couple of the Yank birds. Joanna Page is very memorable (and very pert!) Shame she was in that fukcing awful drama about the mob years ago though where she played a Jenny Wren boxer, can't remember the name of it, Making Waves maybe?

17. Didn't realise she was in that shite. Yes I believe it was called Making Waves. I seem to remember the Jimmy was a bird who definitely would have got it as well.
    [​IMG]

18. Although Jo Page is quite good as Stacey in Gavin & Stacey

edited to add she played OM Rosie Bowen in "Making Waves" (not clever, just googled it)

19. 2DD, i feel that you know alot about love actually and i'm worried about which side you are batting for.

But, i do have abit of a soft spot for Martine McCutcheon. It's one of those weird ones but i would do nearly anything for one night with her, actually one hour would do. See below....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Yeah, I'd rattle Tiffany from Eastenders as well but my hand was getting tired whilst trying to type, post pics of the other divs birds and have a tug over the thought of abusing Brittany Murphy's tepid corpse, therefore I didn't include her in the list.