A Short 'Cruise'

S

SJRM_RN

I'm off on a short 'cruise' tomorrow so won't be online for a while.

Look after yourselves and I'll check in when I get back.

p.s. I think Spidiver and Witsend should be the next Newbies MODS, they seem to have a good rounded view of all the advice that prospective recruits will ever need. :wink: :pottytrain2::-D

:salute:

The only advice newbies need is:- Give 100%, keep your gob shut and listen to your INSTRUCTORS or AFCO instead of trying to find out what the lowest pass mark on any subject is and asking dumb fuckin questions on the internet whilst compromising their personal security.

oh and of course Man the fuck up!

Enjoy the cruise

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
p.s. I think Spidiver and Witsend should be the next Newbies MODS, they seem to have a good rounded view of all the advice that prospective recruits will ever need. :wink: :pottytrain2::-D

:salute:
Thanks Jimbo,

I can't work out if it's my PMT, drinking problem, terrible English or old age. Maybe a combination of them all that makes me suitable for the job.

You enjoy the cruise, but don't bring back any phots please, my eye's have been burnt this week already.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Ah, I can sleep soundly knowing that I am being protected by the might of the Royal Navy.

Will someone pass the valium!!!!!

Enjoy your pleasure cruise and always remember, if you had joined the crabs (spit, spit) you would be home for tea and medals after a couple of hours work!!