A serious problem

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by 2_deck_dash, Aug 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Recently I have found myself quite liking Take That in their newly reformed guise. Their latest single 'Say it all' is ridiculously catchy and I find myself singing along to it in the shower. I may even purchase the album (online obviously, I couldn't summon up the courage to buy it at HMV although I could pretend it's for the wife.)

Is this normal? Am I now less of a man? Should I give up now and go full on gay?

What are your thoughts on this matter.

2. Dear two decker,
    I read your plight with real anguish, as this disease is spreading quicker than pig flu.
    Take a good strong dose of whiskey and try to put all thoughts of Erasure, and the Village people out of your head.
    If this should not work, you should buy a good supply of condoms and contact Thing.
    Auntie Rat
  3. You'll be liking Celine Dion next at this rate....... It's out subtle way of "recruiting" to our ever growing ranks.......Hahahahahahaha! :wink:
  4. I quite unashamedly like Take That - Rule the world, thats a catchy song and a half ;)
  5. You need to get it out of your system mate. Don't be afeart! When confronted with the same problem some years ago I grabbed the bull by the horn (with both hands deary) and decided to face it down with Celine Dion - The Power of Love, Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Wild Young Cannibals - I'm Not The Man I Used To be. I felt much better.

Edit: I just minced all the way to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

Edit ii : Try singing The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love in a camp voice. Try it! :albino:
  6. It is not normal, yes you are less of a man but there is hope for you yet, I blame your choice of car for leading you down this road.

The only hope is a course of "man" music, three albums of Queens of the Stone Age. (They have "Queens" in their name so you may have noticed them already) should sort you out.

Take That should be burned from the inside out by cramming Tiger Tim Firelighters and ether up their crappers and firing lit arrows at their ringpieces.
  7. I like Take That, I am a girl though so I do think I can get away with liking them! However, there were loads of men at their recent gigs all pretending that they didn't want to be there,and had been dragged by their women. Fast forward an hour and they were all singing away,so you aren't alone 2Deck in your liking of TT!
  8. Bunch of benders if you ask me..................shineeeeeeeee let it shine!!!! :D 8)
  9. Bought the album today.

Oh the shame.
  10. It'll give you something to do when writing out your O.P log under your chicken wire!!!

Throbber!!! 8)
  11. Unfortunately unlike the RN and RM we don't take our ipods on ops.

12. What the RN who used to pay your wages?? hmm the worm has turned eh!!!

Tsk next you will be tabbing 5K per hour over the beacons........... :roll: :wink:
  13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Instructions on saving your soul No1 - Find the nearest flat top fence and climb on it. Jump straight up and push your feet out to the side. After recovering your eyesight you will feel better that you have rediscovered your manhood.

If you fail to complete this task I expect your next post will be, "I was shopping and entered Anne Summers. I felt the urge to buy a rampant rabbit but never had the balls. I went straight home and logged onto ebay and am now in a bidding war trying to buy sweaty Betty's used dildo".

If the auction has already finished and "the thing" beat you to bugs bunny, then there is still hope for you. If you won then my advice is nip down to HMV and buy any Inxs album or the series, Kung Fu on DVD.
  14. Your hearing is a little 'off' if you like Take That, place your hampton on a block of wood and get an oppo to hit it with a mallet and the wax should shoot out of your ears.
  15. ''Today this could be, the greatest day of our lives''

''Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Let it shine!''

Someone kill me now please.
  16. Words fail me!! :D
  17. I don't think you have a problem singing to Take That in the shower, as long as you aren't having awank at the same time.....
  18. Or it being a golden shower from Jason Orange!!

ooo matron!!