A serious debate is called for

sgtpepperband said:
broadside said:
...What was Norm's point about the RADMs?
Who?! :?
What's a RADMs? Not a further invented job. We heard recently of a Surgeon Captain D who was off on some Defence Course or other. Surely he, or she would be better employed treating caries in parts of Britain that has few dentists than playing war games. Freeze or I'll fill you full of novacaine.

invinoveritas2 said:
sgtpepperband said:
broadside said:
What's a RADMs? Not a further invented job. We heard recently of a Surgeon Captain D who was off on some Defence Course or other. Surely he, or she would be better employed treating caries in parts of Britain that has few dentists than playing war games. Freeze or I'll fill you full of novacaine.
caries ???

invinoveritas2 said:
sgtpepperband said:
broadside said:
You cannot be serious! Don't tell me you have never seen the accepted abbreviation for Rear Admiral (RADM) :roll:

broadside said:
invinoveritas2 said:
sgtpepperband said:
broadside said:
You cannot be serious! Don't tell me you have never seen the accepted abbreviation for Rear Admiral (RADM) :roll:
Seriously, sad as as it might seem and realising I pay for him or her I've no idea I thought it stood for Rear Admiral Dental Mechanic Someone in charge of dentures?

sgtpepperband said:
invinoveritas2 said:
sgtpepperband said:
invinoveritas2 said:
tug1970 said:
I think he is back in current affairs again.
Not spouting more crap
I'm afraid so, Mr. Grantham... :oops:
How much more can we take?
More than you can imagine, helmet... :sleepy:
Helmet imagines he can take much more than you can produce with meaningless peurile remarks like that Was it possible we served in the same navy?

flymo said:
invinoveritas2 said:
Rem3pt said:
A bit of this is needed for next time:

So my taxes spent on education have clearly been wasted .
I think that you are mistaken Norman. The image contains correctly spelt words along with, what appears to be, correct grammar too.
I wouldn't worry Flymo , he thinks that , like his pseudonym suggests , that the more he drinks the more truth shall drip from his lips.Someone should let him know the opposite is true , as we can see from his posts.