A serious debate is called for

Passed-over_Loggie said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp. Every time. Depressing isn't it.
Yup. But, like JD's Brother, the Moderating Purple Twiglet is never around when you really need him.

(PT moves in high places so he's probably been busy supervising the midwives down in deepest Cornwall today. :wink: )

daffy1 said:
Face it, the Armed forces as a whole is under manned, under budget etc etc, we all agree on that. So therefore debate over.
I think Mr Osborne may disagree with you on being under budget which no bout he will be debating wiff Mr Fox over the coming months.Along with all the other ministers who would like to think their departments are also under manned and under budgeted ect ect. :wink:

The-Oracle3 said:
....over-endowed with Flag Officer's Gold Lace....
....I was at The Naval Cliub a month or so ago when three Rear Admirals were present, with not one bearing a Campaign Medal. What experience can they possibly have?
Norman has upped his sights and rangesetters from two-and-a-halvers then, this is progress indeed.

Seriously, who will he be gunning for next? HM the Queen? :roll:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Yup. But, like JD's Brother, the Moderating Purple Twiglet is never around when you really need him.

(PT moves in high places so he's probably been busy supervising the midwives down in deepest Cornwall today. :wink: )
Its rumoured that PT might be a She :wink:

janner said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

Its rumoured that PT might be a She :wink:
Should get on famously with that other old woman, Norma, then.

On a very serious note - I have 6 bits of jingly tin - 4 of them given to me for polishing chairs with my arse whilst stuck behind a variety of desks in various parts of the world and 2 for just hanging around for a long time and for HM Queen hanging around for a long time. It doesn't mean I don't have experience! Similarly I don't engage in warlike dit-fests (even after a few scoops) cos I ain't done anything remotely warlike!

What was Norm's point about the RADMs?