A seasonal one.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by taffscrivs, Dec 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Paddy gets an invite to a christmas party and has to take something seasonal with him. when he arrives the hostess asks, "what have you brought Paddy?" Paddy puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out a pair of women's knickers. "What have they got to do with Christmas?" says the shocked hostess. Paddy replies, "They're Carol's"....
  2. And there's more.............

Central Moscow - circa mid 1970's.............
    Ivan and his wife Ludmila were walking past Red Square when Ivan felt something soft land on his nose.
    'I think its starting to rain' he said to his wife......'I think its going to snow' replied Ludmila.
    For several minutes they discussed this topic, neither agreeing on whether it was rain or snow.
    After a while they met a local communist commisar, also walking past Red Square.
    'Excuse me, comrade, can you help us '? ... said Ivan. 'I am Rudolph Igor Illyvich, local communist commisar, how can I be of assistance' said the man.
    'I think it is going to rain, my wife thinks its going to snow....what do you think, comrade ?'
    The commisar thought for a moment and then said 'It is going to rain'. Ivan thanked the man and he and his wife walked on.
    After a while Ludmila said to Ivan....'How can he be so sure its rain?'... to which Ivan replied..........
    'Rudolph, the Red, knows rain dear'..............................boom boom !

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Should have gone to Specsavers.
    • Like Like x 1