A Scam you may or may not be aware of

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Sep 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This probably dosen't apply to Fiat owners like myself. :D

You walkacross the car park, unlock your car and get inside. You
    start the engine put it into Reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your
    space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle
    of the rear window. So, you stop and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view.
    When you reach the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically run you over as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car.
    So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your
    money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are
    now compromised!

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, lock your doors and just drive away.
    Remove the paper later.
  2. So, how many cars have you 'acquired' using this method?
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

That's nothing.

Just been to B&Q. In the gardening section some old bloke dressed in orange asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately I managed to get the first punch in. :wink:
  4. :lol: :lol:
  5. Which is all well and good, but anyone watching the midlands news last thursday will know its not false as it happened twice in the black country within three hours.
    They probably got the idea from watching cunts like me posting alerts but do I give a sh1t? Pull the fuckin ladder up jack "I'm inboard". :wink: :twisted:
  6. Wifes car is a Daewoo Matiz that does 30mph downhill with a following wind. The paper in the back window trick would be helpful so that I can
    get rid of the friggin' thing. No self-respecting car-thieving chav brain dead inbred slobbering single toothed bad speaking mong low life with a father who married his own sister and gave birth to something that would get chucked OFF the Jeremy Kyle Show would even consider having a go at stealing it.
    I left it open in a multi-storey car park in Guzz once when we went for a meal, and the mongol hordes from Devonport stole the VW that was parked next to it.
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

One could therefore ponder that if it ain't worth having for nothing from a moron's perspective, what kind of person would actually buy one? :wink:

Oh yeah, problem solved, Mr Fixit: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=29048.html