A rant about hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Rumrat, Jun 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I presume that all public information ads on the telly are government sponsored.
    On that point has anyone else noticed.

Since the fiddling bast*rds in Parliament have been caught out there seems to be a barrage of ads from the D of Employment in which the theme is were watching you.
    Fiddle benefit and we prosecute and you get a criminal record. Now whilst not condoning the black economy, what a F*cking cheek. Lets see the first prosecution of a fraud charge by them. :twisted:

A bit like look "Jacks Pissed", and the Hociffers are in "High Spirits". :D :D

2. An idea For the next ad

3. That has just cheered me up big bundles :D :D

4. BZ.... I've just posted that up at work. Hope no MPs spot it and complain! :biggrin:

5. You're not a whip are you? :lol:

6. Rod, you really are trying for a bite, ain't you? Thing, whip........... :D :D

7. I think he's just gearing up to beat me with his rod! :twisted: :lol: :D

8. Quis custodiet custodiens? In this case nobody.

9. Who guards the guardians, or as used to be said "Who watches the watchers"? And as you stated no-one.
    What a pure unadulterated piss taking bunch of w*nkers.

The very worse part of it is they do not, will not, and cannot, see the full implication of what they have done.
    I acted within the rules.
    No you did not, how in God's name can anyone not know they did not have a £100,000 mortgage,and still claim for it. And if they did not know, how can they be trusted to govern us when they do not keep their own affairs in order.
    Then to add insult to injury conduct a campaign against the very people THEY robbed.
    B*STARDS.
    No F*CKIN B*STARDS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. Its pretty easy to act within the rules when in actual fact the M.P's make the rules to suit themselves. This is nothing new and yes they should all be held to account!!

No bloody integrity whatsoever!!

11. Sorry Rumrat
    The campaign was not against the people they robbed. It was against fellow sponging bastards, those who like them do sweet fck all and claim money from the public purse. :twisted:

12. Quite right ......but its a thief calling a thief,.. and hypocrisy is never right.

If prosecution were brought against the MP's who have committed fraud, then I will shut the f*ck up but, as there is wall to wall carpet in politics they will just sweep it under.
    The old geezer in my local rag took £300.00 in benefit more than he should have as his pension activated whilst on benefit.
    He said he WOULD PAY IT BACK, they have prosecuted him.

Its Boll*x

13. Let's just wait and see what the New World Order brings, hmmm ? External evaluation of MP expenses etc....? If they fcuk it up then, well, let the chips fall where they may......I've said before, the System does not appear to lend itself to integrity so any attempt at a positive change is a good thing. We live in hope. :lol:

Meanwhile, go and have a pint and think good thoughts..... :wink: :)