A quick hello

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Proffered, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just realised that although I registered many moons ago (just prior to Dartmouth I think) I haven't posted until today, so I thought I should say hello.

Am currently a general duties MO, coming to the end of my 'deployable' time prior to re-entering hospital training hopefully. Have spent a reasonable period (for an MO) under the waves. Don't want to say too much lest I compromise PERSEC if I get sent back to a boat, but am happy for PMs from those who may know me or have heard about my (ahem) sterling efforts in the RN so far. Won't put my joining date, as there were so few of us MOs you would have to be an idiot to work out who I am (not really that difficult for those who I have served with anyway.)

And if I ask any stupid questions, remember I'm a junior MO - perhaps the comedy branch in the wardroom.

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Hmmmmm last MO I seen on a boat had red hair,,,,,,you a ginger?

3. I'm not a proper ginger, like one of my MOSM colleagues from a few years ago is, but people unfortunately claim that I am. When I am not. And of course realising this makes me flash merely encourages others!

I suspect the guy you have in mind (who is a proper ging-bong type ginger) is now back in hospital training, down south somewhere.

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

So your not him, but I still should'nt be talking to you because your a queenie. :wink: