A Question.............

Ok WHY does the Rearparty banner need to have...
(no its got nothing to do with homosexual events)
i dont see why it needs to be there..........

well IMHO this banner has gone from being a hard-hitting political statement to a pathetic shadow of its former self - like I said - just label it for camp followers and whores ...

sorry who is Sir Hugh Merr? He's not in my Who's Who ... :threaten: :tp: :threaten: :tp: :threaten:

Hard hitting political statement my arse. What a load of old balls - it was a bloody banner ad not a burning bra.

I admit that after a few times the joke wears off and it will get changed. That said I'm quite tempted to leave it now. No publicity is bad bublicity a etc.

Inappropriate to what exactly? I'm sure there are any number of female users who consider your g-string wearing oiled arse of an avatar inappriopriate, but they manage to restrain themselves.

Good_CO said:
Inappropriate to what exactly? I'm sure there are any number of female users who consider your g-string wearing oiled arse of an avatar inappriopriate, but they manage to restrain themselves.

Sure they prefer my Avatar , proper bloody knicks , sexy as hell , mmmmmmmmmm

It must be said that that is a mighty fine avatar although there is an element of "political statement" missing. Perhaps you might consider a "Bring back Tony" tatoo on the right buttock? That would be a nice touch!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
R The Fleet 4
Ghost_Rider Site Issues 1