A Question.............

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by josiecats, Oct 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok WHY does the Rearparty banner need to have...
    (no its got nothing to do with homosexual events)
    i dont see why it needs to be there..........
  2. I agree Josie.....get rid please
  3. bumping this... for all you mods to see.....
  4. This is a job for Sir Hugh Merr. Send Sir Hugh Merr somebody please!
  5. Perhaps you would prefer "no not a social event those who take it up the... "? We can do that.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I thought the pink & fluffy bit was quite humorous.

It's Tri-Service thingy anyway isn't it?

It isn't offensive, surely?
  7. well IMHO this banner has gone from being a hard-hitting political statement to a pathetic shadow of its former self - like I said - just label it for camp followers and whores ...

sorry who is Sir Hugh Merr? He's not in my Who's Who ... :threaten: :tp: :threaten: :tp: :threaten:
  8. Hard hitting political statement my arse. What a load of old balls - it was a bloody banner ad not a burning bra.

I admit that after a few times the joke wears off and it will get changed. That said I'm quite tempted to leave it now. No publicity is bad bublicity a etc.
  9. I HAVE a sense of humour.....I just think this is inappropriate.
  10. Inappropriate to what exactly? I'm sure there are any number of female users who consider your g-string wearing oiled arse of an avatar inappriopriate, but they manage to restrain themselves.

11. Sure they prefer my Avatar , proper bloody knicks , sexy as hell , mmmmmmmmmm
  12. It must be said that that is a mighty fine avatar although there is an element of "political statement" missing. Perhaps you might consider a "Bring back Tony" tatoo on the right buttock? That would be a nice touch!
  13. There you go. Now don't say I don't listen to feedbacl.
  14. Thank you C-O.
  15. thankyou very much..................