A PUBLIC APOLOGY

#1
I must conceed I went too far
And alienated all
With excess posts upon a theme
That sickened, pissed-off, most.

In small defence I'd add a note
My failure to appreciate
The harm, distain and damage done,
By my improper actions.

My punishment I'll bear with grace
As I have truly earned it
And sit in Coventry's ruins and dwell:
Ignored, despised, rejected.

Still, I will post, but not upon that theme
That tore the seas asunder, and
Look from without upon Neptune's vibrant Court
Assembled, and regret my blunder.

Steve.
:sad:

My sincere apologies folks for pissing you all off with going on about that subject. Your comments did not 'turn me on' but rather I sought to educate when I ought to have realised that my persistance, or as Geoffrey put it, my obsession (I hadn't realised it was an obsession - I needed to be told bluntly by someone else) was causing ructions. I thought you were trying to wind me up with your comments. I now realise I was wrong and seriously misread the signals.

I'm very, very sorry for being such a irritating, annoying, self-opiniated little prat.
 
#5
Always_a_Civvy said:
I'm very, very sorry for being such a irritating, annoying, self-opiniated little prat.
Apology accepted, and you are certainly not the only self opionated one here

Good luck
 

slim

War Hero
#6
No apology needed Sreve. Its diamond lills and nobody is being forced to either read or reply to your posts.
 
#7
slim said:
No apology needed Sreve. Its diamond lills and nobody is being forced to either read or reply to your posts.
Don't spoil his fun some people need a bit of self flagelation from time to time.
 
#16
Peter said:
Could someone please tell me which thread this was about? It sounds worth a read!
I caused great offence by banging on about a certain topic which I'm forbidden to mention by name. So it looks like you'll never find out what I'm apologising about Peter.

Taking pity on you though... Clue... The word begins with the letter "G".

O Gawd... I've already gone too far!
 
#17
Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
No apology needed Sreve. Its diamond lills and nobody is being forced to either read or reply to your posts.
Don't spoil his fun some people need a bit of self flagelation from time to time.
Sorry Peter, didn't mean to ruin Steve's fun. :smile:
 
#18
Always_a_Civvy said:
I must conceed I went too far
And alienated all
With excess posts upon a theme
That sickened, pissed-off, most.

In small defence I'd add a note
My failure to appreciate
The harm, distain and damage done,
By my improper actions.

My punishment I'll bear with grace
As I have truly earned it
And sit in Coventry's ruins and dwell:
Ignored, despised, rejected.

Still, I will post, but not upon that theme
That tore the seas asunder, and
Look from without upon Neptune's vibrant Court
Assembled, and regret my blunder.

Steve.
:sad: .
Steve you are a silly boy
And penance now is due.
No one cares if you are gay
It’s what’s inside of you.

Now that won`t be a stoker
Or even creepy Ken
So try to post like one of us
Instead of one of them.

Don`t be so pink and fluffy
And think of what you say
Remembering...there’s no such thing,
as a stoker who is gay.

…
also.. when it comes to poems,
you shouldn’t waste your time.
But if you really feel the need,
please try and make it rhyme.


…….
 
#19
Maxi_77 said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
I'm very, very sorry for being such a irritating, annoying, self-opiniated little prat.
Apology accepted, and you are certainly not the only self opionated one here

Good luck
Peter

Ok I confess its Slim you are talking about.


Steve

See you still have your, I must confess Syndrome, As last year nobody takes any notice cos they likes yer OK OPPO.

Nutty
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads