a private room - Dinner at Lil's

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, Jun 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK after a hard day at work you dash home, shower, change into something elegant yet comfortable, a dab of nice smellies and off to Lil's to the newly installed private dining club. Furnished like a Paris brothel it offers delicious cuisine (of your choice) and discreet service. After dinner shenanigans are optional and need not be detailed here (unless you want to) so ...

which member of RR would you like to take to dinner, and why?

what would you give them to eat?

brushteeth

2. ok goldie,,,am thinking... there are so many interesting people on this site
    some older some younger.. all would be good to talk to.....
    ooh can i be gready and have lots of dinner dates...... :afro:

3. God this is so easy...

Wet Blobby and a kebab!

4. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ooooh oooooh pick me..... pick me........

By the way Rosie, are you saying you're a greedy girl.......

5. Freudian slip, or merely a typo?

J and R aren't even that close together on the keyboard ;)

6. You can have several Josie - but remember there is enormous demand for such an exclusive service - you may have to wait a while before you get a 2nd booking - unless you slip me something ;)

7. keyboard

8. There are a couple of mods I would like to take. Would be nice to see if they were able to digest Humble Pie.

9. A MOD who fucks up on a keyboard? Your having a laugh K surely?

10. OK.. i pick silverfox ..... he sounds very interesting and funny

11. Ah, wrong forum, or indeed medium. It's an old usenet line.

In that context it was an abbreviation for you owe me a keyboard, having piped coffee through my nose whilst reading the above text. Very much figurative nowadays as it would actually be laptop, which is a bit more significant.

12. Rincewind - ever since I saw those photos of him in drag I've been sort of hypnotised. Food? burger and chips, twice.

13. As i have only just "come out" as a luker can i come alone, i dont think i dare venture out to dinner with any of the members yet, ime still abit nervous after Wet Blobbys comment about putty in his hands :)
    But i wonldnt mind joining you for that kebab Aussiepint :)

14. silverfox

well both obviously...... they keep changing their pictures...and I'm getting old....

(boy am I going to pay for this.......)

15. silverfox

I accept with humble pleasure. Oysters and champagne sound lovely.. to start with, now after that..... maybe a nice Beef Wellington....

16. just one person,

I think it would have to be andym, we could take a flask of coffee and sit and watch the trains go by

if more than one thats easy, all of you, all you can eat buffet and lashings of beer

some others I'd like to take out for dinner alone....who? Now that would be telling :afro:

17. Womping, it's ok - we don't have to hide our feelings for each other any more. Let the world know, I say.

18. I'm sorry artemis, I prefer to date people with bottom bolloxs not top ones

19. Since I'm pretty new here, I'll take the coats and look on. :whew: