A place to fight

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by 2_deck_dash, Sep 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since the vast majority of threads on this forum seem to degenerate fairly quickly into a full scale internet hardman muscle flexing competition, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for the specific purpose of slagging off other posters and fighting with each other.

I give you:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=21934.html #

Let the chest pushing and scrufflemuggins begin you complete bunch of cnuts!

P.S. My Dad is much bigger than yours.
  2. I think the general consensus from some blokes is that they can't be arsed anymore. I guess a discussion about Airfix models is more interesting!!
  3. Are we building the New arc, the old arc, or Noahs arc? 8O :wink:
  4. Erm..........who cares!!! :roll: :roll:
  5. No one actually I was merely being pedantic, due to other threads. :(
  6. Excuse reply i'm having a bad day!!

7. Rumrat you do know XRD told everyone on the quarterdeck that you were a gayer?

Likewise XRD, it was Rumrat who put boot polish on the end of your SUSAT.

Fight! Fight! Fight!
  8. Sorry to hear it, do you mean from your injuries, or just "in general"?
  9. He did spread the Gayer rumour indeed, and I would like to give him my heart felt thanks, I've never had so many invitations to dinner before. 8O :D :wink:
  10. Injuries. Pain and nerve damage will never improve apparently but i'll live!!!
  11. I really do understand, my missus has nerve end pain, and other associated crap, she was injured in NI, during the sh*te days, she at moment is on a downer, must be the season.
    Hope you get some better days. :relax:
  12. Didn't help that i lead a group up Snowden yesterday which aggravated it no end!! Better than sitting whinging about it!!
  13. I`m with ya "2_deck_dash",about time we had a ferkin sort out so come on big boys bring it on, 8)
  14. Just think how Lord Snowden felt. And necrophilia too! 8O
  15. Thingy please behave yourself or i wont invite you for coffee and cake when you eventually get ya backside up to Finnmark :wink:
  16. I guess its better than some P.E inside the eye-piece of a Dragonov that a colleagues of mine nearly encountered!!! 8O
  18. 'kin come on then you cnut! Why don't you say that to my fcukin face! :lol:
  19. I ain't done mine yet, as all else I cocked the dates up its in Oct, and I hope I aint expected to imitate no fcukin polar bear, or whatever wanders around them hills. With my luck I'll prob meet a fookin yeti, or worse the THING might get me. 8O :oops: :D :wink:
  20. They're one and the same, you never see them together 8O