Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

A patent foramen ovale, will this be an issue?

So my paper work has been reviewed and has been reffered to a senior medical advisor for them them to review it . Is this bad news or?

Not necessarily, it may just mean whoever has it now is unqualified or unwilling to make the call. My case was passed up to a cardiologist after a couple of Doctors appointments and ECG’s, who carried out his own assessment and gave the final (positive) decision, so don’t read too much into it.

For me its an 'or'.
But!!!!
At least you will get a difinititive reply and you will know one way or the other!!!!!
(Sorry - I'm in cups half full mood tonight!!!!!!) Or is it cups half empty!!!!! Shit its a bad day!!! (For me).

A quick update . Just had a bubble contrast and now that will be sent back to the ticker quack, he will put his 2 cents in and send it all to capita, but he will go through it with me before hand ....so one is still here waiting.

Latest Threads