A new way to keep in touch

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
I went to the meadery in Penzance and some of the waitresses were quite fit, I had consumed a lot of mead though, and the busty wench look makes anyone look nailable.

mmmmm, busty wenches.........
Note to self : never become a wench (im busty enough but not stupid enough) 8)

im doing a two day first aid course today n tomoro the instructor is a brianless moron, yet more to the point are there any willing victims i mean volunteers that i can use to practise on??

Carrolannabelle said:
im doing a two day first aid course today n tomoro the instructor is a brianless moron, yet more to the point are there any willing victims i mean volunteers that i can use to practise on??
No thanks can't stand the sight of blood

The Barn Nightclub is still going down in PZ it's not changed one bit lol

As for being slow wasn't slow just didn't read the thread :p

Rather live in Dedruth than Dogbin :D

As for Mead. I love that stuff lol I can barely stand after 2 ltrs of the stuff to myself

tommo said:

As for Mead. I love that stuff lol I can barely stand after 2 ltrs of the stuff to myself
2k isn't much better either, both as bad as each other!!

Ha i'm with ya Tommo- mead gets me trashed too! Not a fan of that one. Out of the three i find that the one in Aggy is nicer, better service too although the one in Budock's not bad!

wannabefpilot87 said:
tommo said:

2k isn't much better either, both as bad as each other!!

Ha i'm with ya Tommo- mead gets me trashed too! Not a fan of that one. Out of the three i find that the one in Aggy is nicer, better service too although the one in Budock's not bad!
Yeah I go Aggie more often than the others although I've yet to have a bad meal at any of them. In order of preference

Aggie
Druth
Penzance
Newlyn

Fav Mead is Elderberry

ex_rubberdagger said:
Carrolannabelle said:
No thanks can't stand the sight of blood
I dnt need you to bleed need to show how to put on bandages properly yet the guy is a ******* moron