A new way to keep in touch

#41
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
I went to the meadery in Penzance and some of the waitresses were quite fit, I had consumed a lot of mead though, and the busty wench look makes anyone look nailable.

mmmmm, busty wenches.........
Note to self : never become a wench (im busty enough but not stupid enough) 8)
 
#48
im doing a two day first aid course today n tomoro the instructor is a brianless moron, yet more to the point are there any willing victims i mean volunteers that i can use to practise on??
 
#50
Carrolannabelle said:
im doing a two day first aid course today n tomoro the instructor is a brianless moron, yet more to the point are there any willing victims i mean volunteers that i can use to practise on??
No thanks can't stand the sight of blood
 
#51
The Barn Nightclub is still going down in PZ it's not changed one bit lol

As for being slow wasn't slow just didn't read the thread :p

Rather live in Dedruth than Dogbin :D

As for Mead. I love that stuff lol I can barely stand after 2 ltrs of the stuff to myself
 
#53
tommo said:
The Barn Nightclub is still going down in PZ it's not changed one bit lol

As for being slow wasn't slow just didn't read the thread :p

Rather live in Dedruth than Dogbin :D

As for Mead. I love that stuff lol I can barely stand after 2 ltrs of the stuff to myself
2k isn't much better either, both as bad as each other!!

Ha i'm with ya Tommo- mead gets me trashed too! Not a fan of that one. Out of the three i find that the one in Aggy is nicer, better service too although the one in Budock's not bad!
 
#54
wannabefpilot87 said:
tommo said:
The Barn Nightclub is still going down in PZ it's not changed one bit lol

As for being slow wasn't slow just didn't read the thread :p

Rather live in Dedruth than Dogbin :D

As for Mead. I love that stuff lol I can barely stand after 2 ltrs of the stuff to myself
2k isn't much better either, both as bad as each other!!

Ha i'm with ya Tommo- mead gets me trashed too! Not a fan of that one. Out of the three i find that the one in Aggy is nicer, better service too although the one in Budock's not bad!
Yeah I go Aggie more often than the others although I've yet to have a bad meal at any of them. In order of preference

Aggie
Druth
Penzance
Newlyn

Fav Mead is Elderberry
 
#58
ex_rubberdagger said:
Carrolannabelle said:
im doing a two day first aid course today n tomoro the instructor is a brianless moron, yet more to the point are there any willing victims i mean volunteers that i can use to practise on??
No thanks can't stand the sight of blood
I dnt need you to bleed need to show how to put on bandages properly yet the guy is a ******* moron
 

Top