Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new meaning to the term "Club Swinger"

Interesting that the Sun played up the one gay PTI and played down the 5 straight ones accused of breaking the no-touching rule. Typically of the Sun really! However the no-touching rule must be strictly enforced to stop abuse occuring by those in positions of authority. Must be pretty grim is you break a leg whilst training at Raleigh - given that no one can touch you! :wink:

I Said it would happen, it can only get worse, I dont know about kicked off base, along with the others , how about kicked outside, thems the rules.

imom1406

War Hero
This does strike me (the old cynic that i am) of a PR stunt on behalf of a potential Mr Gay UK.....i mean, the photo , Th Sun...peobably has Max Clifford as his agent already...better than 18 mo0nths notice i guess!

higthepig said:
how about kicked outside, thems the rules.

I would have thought so since a serious breach of the Code of Social Conduct has occurred, and not because of the sexuality of those involved in the alleged incident.

One party was a trainee whilst the other was an instructor and following the Duty of Care issues the forces have been through in the past couple of years, I imagine the instructor would not get off lightly - assuming the incident actually happened and assuming an investigation confirmed it.

Always_a_Civvy said:
Interesting that the Sun played up the one gay PTI and played down the 5 straight ones accused of breaking the no-touching rule. Typically of the Sun really! However the no-touching rule must be strictly enforced to stop abuse occuring by those in positions of authority. Must be pretty grim is you break a leg whilst training at Raleigh - given that no one can touch you! :wink:

AAC I though homosexuals like the publicity----------gay marches etc etc .
as for playing down the alleged deeds of the straight guys mentioned well maybe their cases are still under investigation not proved .

Greenie said:
as for playing down the alleged deeds of the straight guys mentioned well maybe their cases are still under investigation not proved .

Saving that one for a rainy day more likely. Why use up all the good stuff in one story when you can make two or perhaps even mnore out of it.

Peter

Seadog

War Hero
From Hearts of Oak's link.

Richard is now 25 and has moved from his post on HMS Northumberland to a desk job, though this is unrelated to the competition.

I'm pleased. It would be a step too far to have an 'SO3 Gay Competitions' :wink:

Navy News is blowing sunshine up the other chap's duckers this month. Then, lo, he gets himself in the sh1t. Backing a loser there methinks. Rumour has it he's been moved from his post at HMS Raleigh to a desk job at ******** gym-though this is unrelated to the competition. :roll:

percey99

Badgeman
CLUB is an old victorian name for TODGER ..... CLUB SWINGER means that the PTIs used to go around with THEM out most of the time >> Perhaps this branch always had a tendency as now to attract GAYS ???? as if you remember when we had a shower there was always a PTI hanging about ...... THINK ABOUT IT ???

percey99 said:
CLUB is an old victorian name for TODGER ..... CLUB SWINGER means that the PTIs used to go around with THEM out most of the time >> Perhaps this branch always had a tendency as now to attract GAYS ???? as if you remember when we had a shower there was always a PTI hanging about ...... THINK ABOUT IT ???

That's interesting. My games master at school was an ex-Pongo PTI and he used to watch us in the showers holding his pet plimsole (he must have been a shoe fetishist I suppose)... but, er, he was married and definately heterosexual! :roll: :lol:

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
percey99 said:
CLUB is an old victorian name for TODGER ..... CLUB SWINGER means that the PTIs used to go around with THEM out most of the time >>

I thought, according to a recent report, that this was a WAFU habit :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BreechSpike RADD- meaning? Miscellaneous 6
MG Maniac Brings a whole new meaning to "You're Fired!" Diamond Lil's 3
M Meaning of NAPA History 3
F Song lyrics that have a meaning to you The Gash Barge 17
sgtpepperband A new meaning of the word 'easy'... Current Affairs 10
T MEANING OF A NAVAL COMMAND History 12
higthepig The true meaning of Christmas Diamond Lil's 2
H Silent service new meaning Submariners 2
MoD_RSS Supporting international efforts to build Somalia's long term security and stability MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration term extended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £5 billion in student finance paid so far this term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health Secretary warns of long-term effects of COVID-19 as new film released MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring long-term stability in the Central African Republic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK elected to UN Human Rights Council for the term 2021-23 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 99.9 per cent of schools open for start of autumn term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to help pension schemes seize long-term opportunities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted support for area SEND arrangements this autumn term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Research study into long-term health impacts of COVID-19 launched in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-billion pound investment as government unveils new long-term plan to tackle flooding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting LDCs through short and long-term pandemic recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Trio receive jail term for dumping mustard gas bombs in a Lincolnshire lake MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK calls for ‘long term’ approach to prepare for future pandemics at World Bank meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration extends term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Governor Dakin's radio address: additional short-term lockdown measures over Easter holiday MoD News 0
U Has "Chinese Flu" crippled the West long term? Current Affairs 18
MoD_RSS Sir Brendan Barber's term as Chair of Acas extended by 6 months MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Migration Advisory Committee Chair extends term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Appointment term extended of existing Non-Executive members of Northern Ireland Transport Holding Company MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Birmingham gang member who violently attacked victim by public restaurant receives longer jail term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bankrupt hid property from Official Receiver receives prison term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 million to boost haulage sector and combat long-term unemployment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Paul Newby to leave the PCA role at end of four year term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Kent woman's jail term for waste crime role MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Escalation is not in the long-term interest of any of the parties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Illegal waste operation leads to prison term for man and £314,000 compensation for victim MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Delivering long term stability to the Sahel region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Extension of Peter Ainsworth’s term as Chair and Nat Sloane’s term as the England Committee Chair at the National Lottery Community Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: European Commission consultation on short-term export credit rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New research on the long-term health of 2 groups of older veterans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Justice Secretary David Gauke sets out long-term for justice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Long-term plan for GCSE computer science confirmed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Secretary of State's oral statement on the NHS Long Term Plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NHS Long Term Plan launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM: Launch of the NHS Long Term Plan marks an historic step to secure its future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Prison term increased for Gateshead rapist MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £40 million personalised support package for long-term unemployed disabled people launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Number of children in long-term workless households at lowest level in over a decade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Homes England plan to tackle long-term housing challenges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Chair of the Civil Aviation Authority reappointed for extended term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New UK support to boost long-term stability in Somalia MoD News 0