A new meaning to the term "Club Swinger"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by imom1406, Sep 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interesting that the Sun played up the one gay PTI and played down the 5 straight ones accused of breaking the no-touching rule. Typically of the Sun really! However the no-touching rule must be strictly enforced to stop abuse occuring by those in positions of authority. Must be pretty grim is you break a leg whilst training at Raleigh - given that no one can touch you! :wink:

2. I Said it would happen, it can only get worse, I dont know about kicked off base, along with the others , how about kicked outside, thems the rules.

3. This does strike me (the old cynic that i am) of a PR stunt on behalf of a potential Mr Gay UK.....i mean, the photo , Th Sun...peobably has Max Clifford as his agent already...better than 18 mo0nths notice i guess!

4. I would have thought so since a serious breach of the Code of Social Conduct has occurred, and not because of the sexuality of those involved in the alleged incident.

One party was a trainee whilst the other was an instructor and following the Duty of Care issues the forces have been through in the past couple of years, I imagine the instructor would not get off lightly - assuming the incident actually happened and assuming an investigation confirmed it.

5. What's clubswinger speak for climbing a rope? "Short shift, long shift, hand on top", isn't it!!!

6. Ah well looks like he will have to swing his club elsewhere.LOL

7. AAC I though homosexuals like the publicity----------gay marches etc etc .
    as for playing down the alleged deeds of the straight guys mentioned well maybe their cases are still under investigation not proved .

8. Saving that one for a rainy day more likely. Why use up all the good stuff in one story when you can make two or perhaps even mnore out of it.

Peter

9. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

From Hearts of Oak's link.

I'm pleased. It would be a step too far to have an 'SO3 Gay Competitions' :wink:

Navy News is blowing sunshine up the other chap's duckers this month. Then, lo, he gets himself in the sh1t. Backing a loser there methinks. Rumour has it he's been moved from his post at HMS Raleigh to a desk job at ******** gym-though this is unrelated to the competition. :roll:

10. CLUB is an old victorian name for TODGER ..... CLUB SWINGER means that the PTIs used to go around with THEM out most of the time >> Perhaps this branch always had a tendency as now to attract GAYS ???? as if you remember when we had a shower there was always a PTI hanging about ...... THINK ABOUT IT ???

11. That's interesting. My games master at school was an ex-Pongo PTI and he used to watch us in the showers holding his pet plimsole (he must have been a shoe fetishist I suppose)... but, er, he was married and definately heterosexual! :roll: :lol:

12. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

I thought, according to a recent report, that this was a WAFU habit :)