A new gal in the forum

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by kitin, Jan 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good day everyone...just want to say hi to all the members of RumratioN...thanks..:D

2. Hi and welcome. As they say in football circles, get your tits out for the lads.

3. Spam? Still got to second NmC on the off chance!
    NZB

4. Welcome have fun.

5. welcome... hope you enjoy it here.

there are a few girls here... bit hard to figure out who with some of the nicknames...

Paula

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

That's right Kev

7. hey "how you doing ?"

8. and then there are the obvious ones--- or are they??!!!

9. Am I obvious?

10. Ninja_Stoker

Erm, yes. :toothy8:

11. Ok you are so out to get me!
    Lmao you gunna stop anytime soon? =[

12. Ninja_Stoker

Rest assured no one is out to get you, so you can drop the paranoia/'poor me' tack.

As you've stated most of your family is already in the armed forces, one would hope you have a sense of humour.

It's no good sat on your computer claiming you cannot get fit or are waiting for someone to post you a form which you can readily download of tinternet.

Every sensible question you have posed has been answered correctly & timely, it's the silly ones that get treated in the same manner as they will when/if you eventually join.

Stop whining & get on with it.

13. Hmm okay I agree with you. The form has been posted today and I have filled it in. I do have a sence of humor belive me becuase if not i wouldnt return to this forum lol. Im gratefull for people answering my questions =]
    And I am starting to put them into action.

14. Kitin.... are you connected in any way with your namesake, Chitin? ;)

PS: Welcome onboard.

15. But yet another who can't spell.

16. Welcome kitin.

17. Believe me if I was a woman I wouldn't be on here, I'd be too busy playing with my fun bags.
    NZB

18. On the other hand spelling is merely an over rated Victorian pastime invented to keep the proletariat in their proper place.

19. Probably right, but just maybe it is pronounced 'kye-tin', a recepticle for holding pusser's cocoa; but probably not.

20. Kinnell , 'Kye-tin' , I like that one . Lol