A new gal in the forum

kitin said:
Good day everyone...just want to say hi to all the members of RumratioN...thanks..:D
welcome... hope you enjoy it here.

there are a few girls here... bit hard to figure out who with some of the nicknames...

Paula

Paula said:
kitin said:
Good day everyone...just want to say hi to all the members of RumratioN...thanks..:D

there are a few girls here... bit hard to figure out who with some of the nicknames...

Paula
and then there are the obvious ones--- or are they??!!!

Topaz

Lantern Swinger
brazenhussy said:
Paula said:
kitin said:

Paula
and then there are the obvious ones--- or are they??!!!
Am I obvious?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Rest assured no one is out to get you, so you can drop the paranoia/'poor me' tack.

As you've stated most of your family is already in the armed forces, one would hope you have a sense of humour.

It's no good sat on your computer claiming you cannot get fit or are waiting for someone to post you a form which you can readily download of tinternet.

Every sensible question you have posed has been answered correctly & timely, it's the silly ones that get treated in the same manner as they will when/if you eventually join.

Stop whining & get on with it.

Topaz

Lantern Swinger
Ninja_Stoker said:
Rest assured no one is out to get you, so you can drop the paranoia/'poor me' tack.

As you've stated most of your family is already in the armed forces, one would hope you have a sense of humour.

It's no good sat on your computer claiming you cannot get fit or are waiting for someone to post you a form which you can readily download of tinternet.

Every sensible question you have posed has been answered correctly & timely, it's the silly ones that get treated in the same manner as they will when/if you eventually join.

Stop whining & get on with it.
Hmm okay I agree with you. The form has been posted today and I have filled it in. I do have a sence of humor belive me becuase if not i wouldnt return to this forum lol. Im gratefull for people answering my questions =]
And I am starting to put them into action.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Good_CO Site Issues 3
Floppyjocky The Corps 11
andym Site Issues 12