A new book about a Naval Wife's memoirs 'tween wars in the Far East now on Kindle.

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by Janet Cross, Jul 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello. I have recently put a book on Amazon Kindle which I think many may enjoy reading. It is the experiences of the author, a young Naval wife and her two young children. It is called Unofficial Passengers by Louie Rump and is her memoirs as she wrote them a long time ago. It has many photographs as well.
    If you like this book a review would be welcomed please.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  2. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

If it can be downloaded as a pdf I would be very happy to have a go. Interesting to compare it to Joy Packer's 'Pack and Follow'.
  3. Hope she didn't live in Rowner around the late 80's!!!
  4. Hello Seaweed, I will see if I can get it onto pdf - I am not very good with computers but will find some-one to show me what to do. You must remember that Joy Packer was a professional author. Louie Rump just wrote this for her family and I had a copy and thought it worth putting on Kindle so found some-one to do that for me. I will let you know when I can send it and thank you for your interest. I would really appreciate an honest criticism from you - the family naturally say they like it! Best wishes, Mermaid
  5. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Janet, have sent email id by pm.