A moving tribute to the fallen in Iraq

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by stumpy, Oct 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very moving.

2. Cant really add to what AAC said.

3. May they rest in peace, i have to go and get a tissue, and may all those parasite MPs that voted for this war, go to Hell, they will never meet where these guys have gone. God bless them.

4. to emotional for words, sad, moving, though provoking, makes you proud

all these emotions and so many more

RIP guys and girls your contribution to Peace will never been under estimated in my books

WW

5. Thank you stumpy for bringing this to Rum Ration - very moving and, regrettably, not the end to the story. This should be compulsory viewing for everyone, especially the gutless politicians who sent us into Iraq on false pretences in the first place.

6. Yes indeed , this should be shown everywhere, parliament, churches,
    mosques, clubs and screens in the public area, to make people aware of the reality and the carnage taking place every day in this God forsaken hole.

7. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.

8. words fail me.

lions led by (whitehall) donkeys.

9. "LONDON (Reuters) - Britain must hold its nerve in Iraq, Foreign Minister Margaret Beckett said on Monday, while U.S.-British strategy there is increasingly questioned on both sides of the Atlantic".

This must be a huge source of inspiration to all the families devastated by the death or serious injury of loved ones in Iraq - as an aside though, just how much 'nerve' does it take to sit in a well padded seat in the House of Commons talking through your ar*e?