A Mothers Day reminder.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Feb 26, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't forget otherwise your life will be Hell.

May I make a suggestion for a card to go with the flowers?

(My mum always said it was better to tell the truth)

...or perhaps this.

or maybe...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'll have to wine and dine, with flowers and chocolates, swmbo. Doesn't matter she's not my Mother, she has a long and inventive memory. :cool:
  3. Ahh. Same here. WolfPackLeader insists she's my mother even though I'm
    constantly reminding her that she has never cleaned the wax out of my lug
    holes with one of dads screwed up handkerchiefs.
  4. Valentin, mothers day, birthdays, Easter, Christmas they look for any excuse to be pampered. When is mother's day? I have been awarded 2 £70 meals for two from work could use both together, then claim back afterwards, not sure she could that many chips?
  5. My Mum has dementia, she has no idea who I am or what day it is..win win
  6. Dementia to one side. Wrecks that’s what she tells you, setting herself up for low expectations and you still manage to under achieve?:p:D
  7. When is it?
  8. March 6th! No doubt will have to take 'er indoors and the "Grumblie" out for lunch at one of the local hostelries (preferably one that has a decent real ale on draft) ... note to self! Clear the boot so can get the wheelchair in ... and hope she's got her hearing aids in otherwise in for an afternoon of "Eh??" .."Pardon" ... "speak up I can't hear you!" .. all uttered at 150 decibels. I can't wait!
  9. I use the ALARP principle in all family matters.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. What with Black Friday becoming a week long sales frenzy and the recent Valentines Day lasting the weekend, it won't be long before Mothering Sunday joins in and becomes an ELWE.
  11. Good idea I am off
  12. I's gone 12:eek:o on a Friday ... what are you still doing there anyway???