A message to the old and bold

Rumrat

War Hero
witsend said:
Rumrat said:
In about 1969/70 some fcukin OD gets a cine camera, and stands opposite the Fleece, and his oppo threw a smoke grenade into the joint.

The film was doing the rounds of the dockyard for weeks, I never seen anything so funny for years.
Friggin Jack p*ssed as parrots, pouring out the door in droves of panic, and staggering all over the road.
The poor bugger who tossed the smokey in got trooped as he had borrowed it from Whale Island armoury :D

Rum you'll have to educate this young one, "Fleece". I have no idea what your talking about. Maybe pissed up Bob could fill in the gaps?

The Golden Fleece was THE p*ssy up sailors pub in Commercial rd by the town railway station, rough scrumpy etc. If a JS dared go in he either got battered or ridiculed, if he didn't flee the joint sooner. :oops: 8O :cry:

Rumrat

War Hero
Rumrat said:
witsend said:
Rumrat said:
In about 1969/70 some fcukin OD gets a cine camera, and stands opposite the Fleece, and his oppo threw a smoke grenade into the joint.

The film was doing the rounds of the dockyard for weeks, I never seen anything so funny for years.
Friggin Jack p*ssed as parrots, pouring out the door in droves of panic, and staggering all over the road.
The poor bugger who tossed the smokey in got trooped as he had borrowed it from Whale Island armoury :D

Rum you'll have to educate this young one, "Fleece". I have no idea what your talking about. Maybe pissed up Bob could fill in the gaps?

The Golden Fleece was THE p*ssy up sailors pub in Commercial rd by the town railway station, rough scrumpy etc. If a JS dared go in he either got battered or ridiculed, if he didn't flee the joint sooner. :oops: 8O :cry:

I have no idea what I'm talking about most of the time, it started around 1965, June time. 8O :oops: :cry:

IDOITDEEPER

War Hero
NorwayChris said:
IDOITDEEPER said:
Fcuking thread after thread. Rumrat (the very user name tells a story) and his coffin dodging RNA oppo's spouting shite about matters they know fcuk all about. Having read this and other postings from Rumrat I can come to only one conclusion: He is a c0ck, a throbbing bell end of the highest order. I would suggest that he bends over, grasps his ears firmly and pulls his head out of his fukcing arse.

Bunch of cnuts

IDOITDEEPER

Bad day at the office knumb nuts,i recieved a PM concerning you,so your still in the closet and just darent come out,what a ferkin wimp,just do it go for it its legal in YOUR modern RN,dont know what your oppos (if you have any) would think about it though by the way your avtar says it all "duhhh IDOITDEEPER duhhh"

Who rattled your cage you Noggie prick? Shut the fcuk up and bend over whilst I slip you a fathom or two. Here's a pillow to nosh upon. I have a super duper idea. Let's change the subject bitch and steer you away from matters that actually don't really concern you. xxxx muah

Now I wonder whom that PM might have been from? As if I couldn't guess? Dick brain - Yes you oh Snakely one, instead of spouting to others in PM why not engage with me in open forum ? :roll:

Waiting VERY intently

IDOITDEEPER

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
IDOITDEEPER said:
NorwayChris said:
IDOITDEEPER said:
Fcuking thread after thread. Rumrat (the very user name tells a story) and his coffin dodging RNA oppo's spouting shite about matters they know fcuk all about. Having read this and other postings from Rumrat I can come to only one conclusion: He is a c0ck, a throbbing bell end of the highest order. I would suggest that he bends over, grasps his ears firmly and pulls his head out of his fukcing arse.

Bunch of cnuts

IDOITDEEPER

Bad day at the office knumb nuts,i recieved a PM concerning you,so your still in the closet and just darent come out,what a ferkin wimp,just do it go for it its legal in YOUR modern RN,dont know what your oppos (if you have any) would think about it though by the way your avtar says it all "duhhh IDOITDEEPER duhhh"

Who rattled your cage you Noggie prick? Shut the fcuk up and bend over whilst I slip you a fathom or two. Here's a pillow to nosh upon. I have a super duper idea. Let's change the subject bitch and steer you away from matters that actually don't really concern you. xxxx muah

Now I wonder whom that PM might have been from? As if I couldn't guess? Dick brain - Yes you oh Snakely one, instead of spouting to others in PM why not engage with me in open forum ? :roll:

Waiting VERY intently

IDOITDEEPER

IDOITDEEPER, I'm kind of lost here. The rat and NC (and a few others) chat about there time, being oppo's. They may chatter like a couple of Gib apes, but you are way off the mark.

Rumrat

War Hero
IDOITDEEPER said:
NorwayChris said:
IDOITDEEPER said:

Bunch of cnuts

IDOITDEEPER

Waiting VERY intently

IDOITDEEPER

Fcuk off and work for my pension bitch, you really should be in bed by now, you aint gettin any younger yourself. Slacking on the job wont do, I need a new car so put your back into it.
I sent the PM to NC to tell him to read the freaks posting and I'm glad to see he rattled your cage.
I have a tiring day tomorrow, I need to go get some stuff for my hols (the ones your tax money is funding) so I would ask you to pardon me now, I do promise I will ignore you later if you like.
Hard day today looking at new cars so goodnight knumb nuts catch you later, dont dribble on your pillow too much, plenty of ralgex on the sore bits and get chiefy to tuck you up. :wink:

Have a good turn to.
Great bite,
The fisherman.

Rumrat

War Hero
witsend said:
IDOITDEEPER said:
NorwayChris said:
IDOITDEEPER said:

Bunch of cnuts

IDOITDEEPER

Waiting VERY intently

IDOITDEEPER

IDOITDEEPER, I'm kind of lost here. The rat and NC (and a few others) chat about there time, being oppo's. They may chatter like a couple of Gib apes, but you are way off the mark.

He thinks I am one of the IN MY DAY CROWD, so Wit your wasting your time. Seems having a laugh with your old oppo's is off limits so leave him with his problems. I enjoy the banter as much as the next but range wars ain't my style. Like I said before my daughter is in this mans navy and loving it, her oppos come up the line with her and we have a great session, but you can't win em all. :cry:

IDOITDEEPER

War Hero
Witsend I am spot on the fcuking mark. I have never conversed with NC, never ever ever, yet he deems to spout off based on a PM he has received. My actual point is PM sender (we both know who you are) let's play :wink: As for Rumrat without any shadow of a doubt my personal opinion as stated is that he is a drunken old cnut. I hope that I have put things into perspective.

Love you

IDOITDEEPER

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
IDOITDEEPER, I don't know the full story, but from my time on here you seem to have history with some members? (before my time).

Nutty????????

IDOITDEEPER

War Hero
Rumrat your a complete and utter cnut. Skegness is hardly a holiday is it? What exactly are you shopping for? A new deckchair or a knotted hanky? Hello-ohhhh a Spazmobile is not considered by most to fall in the "new car bracket" :wink:
As for being proud of your daughter why? When I porked her she swore like a sailor. Shit I forgot she is is a sailor.

Nighty night sweetpea

IDOITDEEPER

Latest Threads